Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara at MBC Idol Athletic Championships (08/27) --- UPDATED!

Ka*

When jiyeon feel pain,i also feel it..im worried about her knee..maybe she fall or something,i feel worried.i hope jiyeon gonna be okay..

i really know if jiyeon like sport,so she do with full energy but she must carefully..huhuhu

GET WELL SOON JIYEON ! take care of your health and your body ! JEBAAAAAAL~~

T-ara is already so overworked with their promotions and preparing to conquer Japan. Hope they had fun here!

Lol, team CCM never wins these kinds of things.

It looks like Jiyeon get hurt but i hope she's Ok now!! Eunjung look so cute!!!! taking care of Jiyeon! and that pic of Qri!! 1 of the best that i ever seen!!! She's so beautiful and gorgeous!!!

I love this championships because are so funny!!! this kind of competitions are good for our girls because at least they can relax their mind after a lot of work!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nope! She was just present at the Idol Star Athletics but she wasn't taking part in it! :P

oh, she wasn't injured in that event? i thought she got injured because of that event... what happened to jiyeon? awww, she does look like she's in pain. and it's really sweet of eunjung to hold her hands. i guess that made jiyeon feel better :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...