Diadem Forums

[11.08.28] T-ara's Jiyeon's worsening knee injury disrupts activities

nathaniel

With the fact that they're going from one promotional cycle (Korea) to the next (Japan) do they really expect her to heal properly? If she's a perfectionist (like many entertainer seem to be) she's not going to rest for very long because she's going to need to practice for this or that and it's just going to exacerbate her already weak leg/knee. Ice and a handful of painkillers will only get your so far before you'll need to seek professional help (i.e., surgery as a worse case scenario). The good thing about the injury, though not about her profession, is that she's young and can, if done properly, bounce back with real down time.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel very bad on what happened to Jiyeon and the fact that she has to suffer that pain due to her knee injury. But I think the one that is very sad is Jiyeon because she cannot participate on the planned shows that she is supposed to be in... I just wish she will be better and be back on track.. smile.gif Jiyeon FIGHTING and T-ara fighting!!!! I will support you all the way no matter what happens.... Guys, let's have a project for Jiyeon so that she can recover fast... What do you think???smile.gif

<font face="Tahoma">Jiyeon ah, please take care of yourself! I'm so saddened by this news. T.T I wonder how she is feeling right now...

I was so touched by her performance ytd at Inkigayo, but it's also painful to see her dance with her condition... She's DAEBAK! I prefer her to rest though... :)

JIYEON FIGHTING! #getwellsoonjiyeon

</font>

Another professionalism from T-ara. I love it! but Jiyeon don't push yourself too hard.

we understand why you can't perform becoz' of your injury! drink your meds & rest a lot.

were always here waiting for another comeback song from you girls, I hope there's another song.

Hope Jiyeon recovers fast and continues the group activities with the girls! T-ARA HWAITING!

jiyeonnie~please take care of ur health.....your fans so worried about u...

hope she get well soon.....when i read this news just make me wanna cry...

i'm soo sad that she had to suffer all of this injuries....

i'll always pray for you jiyeonnie~.....

please tak ea good care of your health...