Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.08.28] T-ara's Jiyeon's worsening knee injury disrupts activities

I never like new about injuries.... Hurts my heart to see the girls getting hurt just to satisfy us fans... makes me feel guilty T.T

Get well soon Jiyeon! Hwaiting! :D

omo....... jiyeon please take care of yourself

she must feel really sad that she has to miss out on t-ara promotions

not only for her sake but for the other members as well aigoo i feel sorry of her

jiyeon please rest well and get better soon and comeback strong and healthy again

you are in our prayers from all of the diadem community

JIYEON take care!!! no Chuseok special for her??!! *gasp* but it's k...as long as you rest!! oh gash shez so dedicated and responsible and professional!! LOVE U JIYEON!!wink.gif

Did they said anything about the Japan debut? I hope they could postpone it for JiYeon. If not, then JiYeon would be upset about it but health is more important and hope JiYeon will recover soon.

Strong painkiller... that pain must be too bad to Jiyeon, maybe almost unbearable. When I see her performance in Inkigayo I felt so sad every time she moved her leg with so much difficulties, especially when solo dance part. Let's hope that Jiyeon will recovered immediately, it's so painful for me (and for us) to see Jiyeon force to bear with pain when perform...:P

I saw their goodbye stage at Inkigayo, she's in severe pain that she's almost crying T.T She barely smiles as well T.T But I really admire her for still dancing and performing while bearing with the pain.

Park Jiyeon you babo T________T

You couldn't lift your leg, you even limped, you were like crying already on the stage T______T so painful T_____T

Why you are so stubborn T_____T *sigh*

Get well soon Jiyeon!

OHHH NOOO !! my beautiful JiYeoniee , ahhh she shouldn't hurt herself like this, ahhh sometimes it feels like its painful for me as well, i really do hope she ca relax and get well soon, especially the pain bit, i really really hope sooo.

we need to do something to show our support !!

Be strong Jiyeon :)

rest well! don't push yourself that hard. For me it's okay to miss the last performance on inki than miss alot of chuseok program.

but it's okay, we know you already thought of the consquences if you perform. anyway, PLEASE take care of your health.

Jiyeonnie saranghae <3

I got a little surprised cause Hyomin was in the front of the girls in their last dance, instead of Jiyeon... And she wasn't smiling that bright too. FIGHTING!

jiyeon is very professional and very dedicated for t-ara and the fans..that's why we love her :)

get well soon jiyeon..we will always support you

Japan is waiting for you and T-ara wink.gif

Oh, man knee injuries are worst. I hope that it can be healed by simply resting, if not properly healed it could get ugly. I hope T-ara management will be smart on this one, health should be before everything else!!!!-_-