Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.09.02] T-ara to celebrate their Japanese debut with a special photobook

[11.09.02] T-ara to celebrate their Japanese debut with a special photobook

2011826163569el7njy_T5_9461.jpg

T-ara will celebrate their debut in Japan with by preparing a special surprise for fans.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media revealed on the 2nd, "There have been already 50,000 pre-orders/reservations for T-ara's debut Japanese album 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', and to celebrate that, 300 fans who ordered will be selected for a specially designed photobook.

The photobook will contain a large variety of different pictures of T-ara. Their agency said, "T-ara can be seen in different images throughout the photobook. The members prepared for delivering the special gift for fans by attending a few photoshoots and at the end, they were very happy and excited for it to be released and given away."

T-ara are entering the Japanese market with a remake of their Korean song "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and a sexy cat concept. The make-up team from the Korean version of the musical "Cats" were involved with T-ara's make-up.

T-ara will debut in Japan with "Bo Peep Bo Peep" on September 28th.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Just saw the MV today. They all look pretty cute in it. Don't know why they used some scenes from the korean ver. in it, even though it was just flashes...

owh i shock when look at the pics... hahaha but still look great..

i want that photobook.... i wish i know where can i can get that.. :)

wow, watched mv, man lots of zooming in and out in mv, but they look ridiculously hot in leather panties and boots (if that's they're wearing?), it's not even funny anymore. Oh, I hope for more T-ara J news :)

D: Photobook, want! Money and luck, do not have! I hope the Japanese version of this single has heaps of photos for those of us who aren't lucky enough to get this photobook though :)