Diadem Forums

[11.09.08] T-ara has success with their first live TV event in Japan

nathaniel

[11.09.08] T-ara has success with their first live TV event in Japan

1315437496886.jpg

Ahead of their release on the 28th, T-ara appeared on a local Japanese program and wide attracted attention.

On the 7th, T-ara appeared in TV Tokyo's Asian satellite channel programs, "Made in BS Japan".

The seven members all appeared on the broadcast to promote their song "Bo Peep Bo Peep" with their, according to the host, "cute, yet sexy" cat dance. The members also showed off their personal talents.

Soyeon performed a song by the Japanese singer, Mika Nakashima and Eunjung showed off her flexibility while stretching. Qri imitated a Japanese comedian and Ryu Hwayoung, responsible for rap, showed off her rapid Japanese pronunciation skills.

In a Japanese poll asking which girl would be able to wake up a sleepy boyfriend the easiest, Jiyeon came in first place with more than 20% of the votes and proved to be popular also in front of the Japanese fans.

The girls also participated in a "bomb interview" where they were tested who was the best in the Japanese language skills by answering questions the fastest. At the end, it was determined Eunjung was the best.

After the episode of "Made in BS Japan", an episode of KBS "Music Bank" aired where T-ara was nominated for #1, and an interview for Eunjung's drama "Dream High" aired after that.

Local fans said things such as, "Cute, yet sexy," "'Little Kim Taehee' Jiyeon looks the most beautiful in the group in Korea and Japan," showing a wide variety of interest.

Meanwhile, T-ara will release their debut Japanese single, "Bo Peep Bo Peep" on the 28th and on the same day begin their mini-live events starting with Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. They are also scheduled to appear in NHK's "Music Japan" later that week.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it real?? Their japanese skill is that good??

Because from What i heard... It's still not that good yet XP.

But still if it's a success I congratulate them for that XD

Hopefully Diadem Will Sub the show XD...

Thanks for sharing the news here...

Lol, Jiyeon is a hit even amongst Japanese fans. :)

While I'm no native speaker, I think Soyeon sounds the most comfortable with her Japanese. I don't think all the girls are that fluent just yet. I still see the interpreter sitting behind... someone, trying to hide in plain view. The game was pretty hilarious though, especially Boram and Jiyeon. They were panicking soooo much, they forgot about being cute~! Hwayoung was really funny as well. :lol:

I think the program scripted the entire show for T-ara from head to toe.. It was weird how the girls pointed at a specific person when a question asks who blah blah blah. I think the show was tiring since they constantly had to smile >< Hope both Japanese fans and random Janpanese will fall in love with T-ara and give them lots of support! T-ara fighting! :)

if anybody need help finding the video, just go to this users account:

http://www.youtube.com/user/diephahai

credits to : diephahai obviously...

the video has 6 parts.

THANKS THANKS!

lmao! Boram was shouting during her turn of the game! i laughed pretty hard! laugh.gif

and was Hwayoung rapping about eggs? hahaha it just sounded like it!

This sounds like such a fun show and i'm glad T-ara has been able to participate in these things <3 also loving:

In a Japanese poll asking which girl would be able to wake up a sleepy boyfriend the easiest, Jiyeon came in first place with more than 20% of the votes and proved to be popular also in front of the Japanese fans.

that made me smile and i can see why she won, i mean who wouldn't want Jiyeon to wake them up lol