Diadem Forums

[11.09.08] T-ara making a radical transformation for October 27th comeback

nathaniel

[11.09.08] T-ara making a radical transformation for October 27th comeback

201109081704777967_1.jpg

T-ara will release a new mini album, "Black Eyes" in October to face head-to head with girl groups Wonder Girls and Girls' Generation.

On the 8th, their agency said "T-ara's release date was decided to be on October 27th and will match up around Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, G-Dragon, IU and Brown Eyed Girls' comeback."

T-ara determined the date because they have strong self-confidence in their new powerful song. Unlike their "Roly-Poly" retro concept aimed towards an older audience, T-ara will come back with a concept aimed mainly towards teens and people in their 20's, but will also be enjoyable for people in their 60's. T-ara are confident with their incredibly unique and new electronic song and plan.

An official for T-ara said, "The new electronic concept has a different audience in mind. The concept will be able to enhance T-ara in several ways and differentiate them from the other girl groups."

Though their agency, T-ara commented, "So far, we have a completely different look and exceptional new style to show, so please anticipate us a lot. Preparing for this new transformation, we can't wait!"

In the past, T-ara made extreme makeovers from their "Bo Peep Bo Peep" days to their "I Go Crazy Because of You" concept. T-ara will also made a radical transformation this time around.

The "Hitmaker" Brave Brothers and Shinsadong Tiger have both participated in making the mini-album and they hope to recreate the "Roly-Poly" craze.

T-ara are currently busy focusing on their activities in Japan and getting a lot of love by the Japanese fans.

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Source: Nate // Nate

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Hmm, I don't really know how to feel about their self-confidence, I think is good to see they are not afraid to make a comeback along with these powerful groups and show what they're capable to do, but talking like that to soon might cause a bad impression on people, I hope it doesn't bring them trouble or something.

But besides that, as a Diadem of course i'm excited about their comeback and anything they do, but, I don't know, it's just to soon for making a comeback, I would like them to focus more on their japanese promotions, they sure can make it big there, why to get worried about competing with other groups, their last comeback with Roly Poly was amazing and everyone liked it, I feel that coming back so soon is not going to impress anyone O.o I don't know >_< plus I don't like Brave Brothers, since I heard that awful song where Hyomin singed along with them, I don't really know how to feel about them >_>

I wish them the best luck though, and I hope they can success as they think ...

Ok, i heard t-ara releasing an album, a repacked EP, or (here) a new mini-album. I'm hoping for a full album (although i doubt it a lot) or if not a mini-album with ONLY new songs.

So what i'm wishing:

- That Black Eyes isnt necessarily catchy, but more with a decent beat, good lyrics and potential voices (let Eunjung, Hyomin pull higher notes & Soyeon different notes)

- That the mini-album has as much potential has Temptastic.

- That the mini-album has a cool name (like Temptastic --> NOT John Travolta Wannabe)

- That Hwayoung gets to shine more

- That they snatch a few wins (With Secret! yeah im also a Secret time :))

- That the album cover is nicer than JTW's.

- That T-ara stays healthy despite their tight schedule

- That T-ara gets an Official Fanclub name (is it really Diadem? no one confirmed it)

- That I may have the money for the album

- That I'll see Soyeon interact with SNSD on stage (yes also a SONE!)

To sum up, im wishing a great success for T-ara, as well as health and happiness. Good Luck girls! Keep up the confident attitude :) Don't be cocky though

wow...

i think it's too fast for comeback and it will be hard for t-ara competing with other girl groups..

I further agree for t-ara focus to Japan promotion...so they got more attention and more popular among Japan people..

but as diadem, i am happy for their comeback and hope it will be a big hit and success..

For a comeback it sure is too soon. I love it that they're not afraid competing with those popular groups but I just hope that it will not backfired on them. Now I'm really looking forward to 27th October, hopefully the song will show off their powerful vocal and please NO MORE song like YaYaYa. Also, hopefully it is more than one new song.

What song the Brave Brothers compose?

I'm hoping more songs like TTL but with no rap. Ballad song is a bonus, I really like I'm Okay.

I'm not really sure if its KKS and CCM idea on the comback date or T-ara themselves. This is quite a dangerous move, having their comeback stage on the same period with SNSD, WG, IU and other big names. Shinsadong Tiger's songs are really popular but tbh, most of the song I like by T-ara are compose by Kim Do Hoon and Cho Young Soo. Like Wae Ireoni (WAYBLT), TTL, Ma Boo, Apple is A, Geojitmal (Lies), Neo Ttaemune Michyeo (IGCBOY).

Anyway, I hope they can sing more song that shows their vocal power.

I'm just hoping the Brave Brothers won't compose something like Beautiful Girl again...

I like the beat, I kinda like the lyrics too.... But the only thing that I don't like is They Fully AUTOTUNED hyomin's Voice!~!!

hyomin has a strong and great voice, why do they have to autotuned it!~!!!

This comeback seems to be a in a rush....

Just in a month a new mini album? And on top of that... CCM got a little carried away with Roly Poly's success....

Well.. let's just see... How will they fare (hoping that BB and ShinSaDong will make a great song not another yayaya)....

comeback already?

even though this is good news that means they won't have a lot of time if any to rest

wish them the best luck since they are going against some really popular groups ^^

i hope this song will show more of their vocals and doesn't have a lot of auto tune~

Wheww~~~ i'm really excited and totally gonna anticipate for their comeback..The titled of their album itself make me REALLY EXCITED, i'm sure it's gonna be cool and awesome!!

Though their agency, T-ara commented, "So far, we have a completely different look and exceptional new style to show, so please anticipate us a lot. Preparing for this new transformation, we can't wait!"

I can't wait too~~ palli!! 27th Oct...>.<