[11.09.08] T-ara making a radical transformation for October 27th comeback

nathaniel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This a very great news.

I will always support T-ARA.

Although I'm agreed that they're a little too confident to "fight" with those big groups.

But I'm sure they have a reason for it & will fight the best for it

Hope a new unforgetable song like TTL will come out from this mini album

T-ARA Fighting !

Soyeon ♥ Fighting ! :D

I'm happy that they are making another comback, but I'm scared that they will be unable to compete with SNSD, KARA, BEG, WG, etc. It's great that there's going to be more T-ara songs and performances, but it'll be a real bummer if they don't win anything to show for their hard work...

I just read about this too. I'm excited, but the timing is a little too competitive for me. I wish that T-ara would come back around Dec to Feb just so I could have a whole year full of good music to listen to. I hope it goes well for them, this new song sounds promising!

Boo, they shouldn't use Brave Brothers (too universally used).

as a fan, i'm super super excited for any comebacks. biggrin.gif

as long as their new songs doesn't sound anything like YaYaYa, i believe they stand a chance of winning! cool.gif

not that i hate that song, just you know, not a good song for a competition.

i mean T-ara first full-length album is a brilliant and awesome album! any kpop fan can admit that!

i want more vocal power and yet super catchy songs. of course don't forget, we also have 3 rapping machines! i want them have their turn too!

and why be negative? at least they get attention! non T-ara fans may complain and bash KKS, but hey, trust me, they are sure to keep a look out, even if it's a little! and when they keep a look out, they might just realise that T-ara is capable of winning! biggrin.gif

Whoa! I didin't expect them to be back so soon after their explosive success with Roly Poly, but I'm excited for their new album. And Shinsadong and the Brave Brothers are involved, so I have really high expectations for the girls :D But they'll be facing stiff competition, what with SNSD, BEG, Wonder Girls AND G-Dragon's comebacks. S<3NEs have been waiting for a year for SNSD to come back, and BEG and The Wonder Girls' fans have been waiting FOREVER for the ladies to comeback, and IU's fans are ready for her next success. And lastly, I know GD never disappoints with his solo promotions. But I hope that T-ARA will be able to win awards for this next album! T-ARA hwaiting! :D:P

Ok, i heard t-ara releasing an album, a repacked EP, or (here) a new mini-album. I'm hoping for a full album (although i doubt it a lot) or if not a mini-album with ONLY new songs.

So what i'm wishing:

- That the album cover is nicer than JTW's.

- That T-ara gets an Official Fanclub name (is it really Diadem? no one confirmed it)

( yes also a SONE!)

To sum up, im wishing a great success for T-ara, as well as health and happiness. Good Luck girls! Keep up the confident attitude :P Don't be cocky though

I kinda wish they put in all the new songs into the 2nd mini album l: . Cus the 2nd mini album is like , 2 new songs and 5 songs frm the first mini album .

I dont think in that short time , they can pull out a full album .

Just hoping for a mini album with BRAND NEW SONGS .

Dam i love roly poly :D . I hope its like 2x awesome-er then Roly Poly :D

How are they supposed to make an impact in Japan when they'll only be there a little over a month?!

Yes they can .

1) T-ara is being called by Japan , or some company who went to find them to sign up for Japan

2) They can promote BPBP in Japan and their 3rd mini album (or single album or idk) the same time . Because in Japan , music shows are like . not much o_O .

3) Like how Kara promoted Jumping the same time in Korea and Japan on Nov and SNSD promoted Hoot and Gee in Korea And japan the same time on Oct

OMGawd. This is really exciting. But i must say, its a really dangerous move. SNSD, maybe they may overtake them since they are sooo confident of 'black eyes' but wonder girls, hmm. They been on a hiatus long enuff, im sure they still have many many faithful korean fans. I hope t-ara all the best and stay healthy

Whooo! Can't wait for Black Eyes! But still, am quite worried since they are out to compete with SNSD WG and so on.

They have larger fan base, and im just afraid they will gain more antis and get hurt in the process.

But still, im really really excited for Black Eyes. Its sounds damn cool already!! Hope everything will go on as smoothly as Roly poly!

Fighting girls! And hope they dont get too tired.. Just finished roly poly, going to japan and now, Black Eyes. Take care!

The timing is crazy, IMO, to compete against so many groups and artist. Think they should've waited a little bit longer for their "comeback" even though they already had one so recently. SNSD is pretty powerful and with them gone from the K-pop scene since last winter to do their Japanese promotion and album. They should have a big reception from the fans and such, if they dont tank (which i highly doubt).

T-ara's albums have been such big hits and i have been listening to them all non stop lately for some odd reason because IMO they are all good to listen to. I don't think that it wouldnt be a fair to not think they can compete against and win a few awards so lets see if they can do it in October.

Extremely risky but they deserves plus points for the courage.

Of course I would support them, but please I'm not hoping for a YaYaYa 2.0 or some Orange Caramel-sy songs. Btw, they're also coming back too. I see "Brave Brothers and Shinsadong Tiger" and die a little inside lmao. I wanted T-ARA to do ballads for title track actually, wouldn't that be an even more extreme makeover, no? l:

Nevertheless: Being self-confident = winning half of the battle. Fighting, girls! :D

too fast for the comeback because they just finished their roly-poly campaign a month ago. hope the girl can make it. really hope their new song will include ballad song. really really hope for it.

p/s: just listen the "lies" and "TTL" song, make me always cry to hear their best song and their voice is totally daebak.

I'm totally excited for this comeback.

Don't see why everyone is making a big deal out of the fact that they're going against SNSD and Wonder Girls.

If they went up against less popular groups and won a bunch of awards, people would complain they barely had competition. Now they're stepping it up yet people are so baffled over it. If they wanna move forward, you can't stay in same spot, taking brave steps like these is the way to go.

The awards don't matter. I know T-ara can look forward to sucess nonetheless.

'Sides, it's not the first time T-ara has been up against SNSD (recall IGCBOY).

Anyways, I can't wait for all these comebacks. :]

I think it's great that T-ara had a boost in confidence and I really hope it doesn't have an negative effects on them.

I'm not too sure about the wild competition they want to have with Wondergirls and SNSD.

It feels to me that T-ara only had a couple of songs that really got their name going in the crowd; Bo Peep, I Go Crazy Because of You and Roly Poly.

But SNSD seems to be having a hit with almost all their songs? Like Gee and Mr Taxi. I'm just saying because I'm not an avid fan of SNSD, it's just a feeling I'm quoting.

>_< plus I don't like Brave Brothers, since I heard that awful song where Hyomin singed along with them, I don't really know how to feel about them >_>

It wasn't an awful song, it was just an awful idea to make Hyomin's voice auto tune THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SONG.

Let's just hope that their upcoming song is gonna be SUPER UBER GOOD. Unlike YaYaYa and Why are you being like this.

Those two took me a while to get my liking so, lets all clasp our hands together aye~! :blink:

^^