Diadem Forums

[11.09.08] T-ara making a radical transformation for October 27th comeback

nathaniel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the comeback coming soon, I'm nervous and excited!! it hasn't been that long since they ended their roly poly promotion but I'm happy to see them with a new song. I just hope they get enough rest to prepare for the comeback though, can't wait 'till October <3

Probably flying back and forth from SK and Japan. I don't think they'll stop their Japan promotion entirely.

Okay that was my only concern with this comback. Otherwise I'm completely excited. =D

Let's hope they mean "different" as in I Go Crazy Because of You". Because, UNF.

XD im really excited for this new comeback from T-ara! im so gonna buy this album haha plus the head on with snsd and wg? im hoping T-ara can win at least once... i mean lets be rational SNSD and WG have an enormous fanbase... but hey T-ara is no.1 in my heart haha... so i really hope they win one award if not more XD

and i actually hope they have another song in the mini-album that sounds like TTL or Ma Boo... i love those songs aha... and well i really do hope that they will have enough rest to pull off this early comeback... well long post short... lol T-ara is NUMBER 1!!!

Always a T-ara fan till the end (there will never be an end for me)

T-ara HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I think that this is a good idea. Strike while the iron is hot kkk I believe that Temptastic is not that bad. I mean I love the other songs except YaYaYa 8D And the partition is not good for everyone :( Roly Poly for me has the best division of parts aside from BPBP :) This is the T-ara I know :) They do not fear the other groups! :) Go T-ara :) FIGHTING! :)

although there is many advantages & disadvantages for t-ara to go against the other big groups

it's really a good news that the girls are brave & confident enough to challenge other well popular groups

as i know t-ara is very popular too, and i think yayaya isn't that bad

all in all, t-ara, all the very best for you girls

i totally love T-ara~ and i can understand that they wana hop on to their popularity tide and quickly comeback with a new ablum (albeit it's a mini-album). I'm all too fine to hear and see more of them! but please don't strain them WAY TOO MUCH~~ hyomin still has to film and i really wonder how's she's gonna cope with filming and japanese promotions and NEW COMEBACK! she can't even attend the last few goodbye stages.. TT-TT

i just hope CCM makes sure it's really a gooooood hit. coz in terms of popularity, wonder girls and SNSD wins in Korea, not comparing both groups in terms of strengths. for sure, I wish allllll the best to my t-ara girls!! please!! take care and win some trophies back!! :) t-ara hwaiting!!

Actually, it will be difficult for them to shine because of the "RIVALS". But, as a Diadem, I believe that they will be able to create a miracle. I think that it was some kind of strategy used by Core Content Media to prove that T-Ara can not be underestimated.

T-ARA doing the BEST is not enough, you have to be GOOD, I believe in you, T-ARA HWAITING!!!! <3

well i agree to all other posts above me, it;s actually too soon for a comeback, and beside, there also a clash already between WG and SNSD on October.

but for me personally, a new song, album, or mv is always good to hear/know. especially i like t-ara because their awesome video concept. never fail me.

anywaaay, t-ara, hwaiting!

I love this. They are trying to prove themselves to be on top like any other top girl groups: SNSD, Wonder Girls, etc. I love this confidence they have and you never know until you try. I am pretty sure they have what it takes to compete against them. I wish they will remain healthy throughout the comeback.

Best wishes to all of them.

They will always be #1 to me :D