Diadem Forums

[11.09.08] T-ara making a radical transformation for October 27th comeback

nathaniel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T BE YAYAYA 2.0. Speaking of Yayaya, I'm glad they didn't bring back E-Tribe for the mini album.

whats wrong with Ya Ya Ya ?? dry.gif It's a good unique song smile.gif

""T-ara will release a new mini album, "Black Eyes" in October to face head-to head with girl groups Wonder Girls and Girls' Generation.""

wow great~ T-ara Hwaitiiing! I'm realy sure you will be the best in October comeback

wooo.... i love the tittle "black eyes" sounds cool. maybe they will make transformation to become bad girls or something like that. i want to see something more mature with a lot of rap. actually i don't really like Roly Poly that much, more TTL or IGCBOY style

waah!! can't wait for their upcoming song black eyes, i also know it's quite soon for them to be making their comeback after 'roly poly' and with their latest bo peep bo peep in japnese version but i think they can pull it through. it's a tough competition going against snsd, g-dragon, brown eyed girls and iu but i really like their confidence here. girls stay healthy, don't over exert yourself into exhaustion, eat healthy and blast your way into black eyes, and soyeon show what snsd are missing :P !! hahaha!!! and i seriously can't wait to see jiyeon in her new avataar, she's my bias!!!:D

1. It's to much hype to say things like that, so CCM is better bring something REALLY good.

2. Please, LET THAT GIRLS REST A LITTLE, I'm getting really concerned about their schedules!

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I read the news, I mean, CHRIST can't you give them a BREAK for a short while?!? Most groups get at least a few months in between comebacks, if not a year or more! I can appreciate CCM's ambition, and not wanting to miss out on the potential sales from releasing in the second half of the year (historically, the BEST time to make a comeback), but these girls are going to be so overworked an exhausted, they might lose focus or their natural enthusiasm for the work! No one wants to be an Idol and just have it be a continuous grind!

wooo.... i love the tittle "black eyes" sounds cool. maybe they will make transformation to become bad girls or something like that. i want to see something more mature with a lot of rap. actually i don't really like Roly Poly that much, more TTL or IGCBOY style

BAD GIRLS? awwww yeeeaaa, but i prever bad kitties like Bo Peep Bo Peep actually, <3