Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.09.15] T-ara releases the official theme song for SBS and JDX's new PSA

[11.09.15] T-ara releases the official theme song for SBS and JDX's new PSA

picuy.jpg

T-ara's new digital single "Log-In" released!

The electronic beats combine with a sporty atmosphere to create a dance song with a message they wish to convey to the public.

T-ara are joining with domestic sport players Park Jisung, Park Taehwan and Kim Yuna by taking part in a new campaign with SBS and the professional sports and golf enterprise JDX. T-ara was chosen because of their bright and lively feeling. This is the first time a girl group and not a sports star has joined in the project.

T-ara's "Log-In" is done by rapper and composer MARCO, who has worked with Secret, Beast, Untouchable and Outsider on their albums. The electronic mixed with sporty feeling makes a fun dance song.

Meanwhile, T-ara recently started the retro craze with "Roly-Poly" and "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" and are starting their Japanese activities this month.

Source: T-arafan

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

hahaha yepp sounds great haha their digital single caught me off guard too haha i was so psyched about black eyes... and wen i saw this i was like WTF!!! new digital single?!!! WOOOOHOOOOO lol haha it was sumthing like that haha

The song is good, is this part of their new relase in october or is it a separate single?

I dont think so,,its just for OST JDX CF,,,but it could be,,,who knows........

Here is JDX CF,,,,

Knew it yet???? ^____^

the song really good and daeeebaak...i keep repeated and repeated again...really love this song,their voice look clean without autotune,and its greatt....i love you T-ARA,all you already LOG IN in my heart !! kwkwkkwkwk

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG AND ALSO THE VIDEO OF THEIR CF, ITS REALLY CUTE..

"T-ara are joining with domestic sport players Park Jisung"

Really?? correct me if i'm wrong but isnt he the soccer player that took an interest towards Jiyeon and so Jiyeon prepared a cute expression to show him but werent able to do so in the end??

Anyways i absolutely adore this song..