Diadem Forums

[11.09.16] T-ara heading to Thailand to promote "Global Super Idol"

nathaniel

[11.09.16] T-ara heading to Thailand to promote "Global Super Idol"

20110915_1316075177.jpg

Girl group T-ara will head to Thailand to help promote "Global Super Idol".

T-ara will be in Thailand on the 17th to hold a press conference to promote "Global Super Idol". T-ara will hold a press conference for "Super Idol" which will attract the attention of the locals, for people who have dreams of being singers in Korea.

"Super Idol" attracted attention earlier for it's big prize money, how it'll be on major stations in Thailand and China, and how the global audition finalists will be judged by original Korean idols including Kim Wanseon

T-ara will serve as mentors to the qualifying Super Idol contestants and help them try to progress and support them. They will mentor and individually help rookies from six different countries, including Korea.

Recently SISTAR, Infinite, and 4minute sent encouraging messages for the show through a video. T-ara, BEAST and Davichi also plan to. "Super Idol" will broadcast via ETN at the end of November.

T-ara are making a Korean comeback at the end of October with "Black Eyes".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

i know i sound demanding and greedy, but we need to have this show to be subbed as soon as it's being release. tongue.gif

the sounds of it are already making me curious dry.gif

Totally agreed :)

Btw, They go to Thailand again ? Remembered about that saranae show with Supernova. That show is freaking hillarious & "rude" at the same time. Eun Jung even fall in the stage.

Hope they're not in that kind of weird show again :)

i'm so happy yet so worried about their health.

they have JP debut in the end of this month, comeback end of actober not to forget they are promoting a lot of stuff like tony moly, shin Ramn and other CF, they are ambassadors for seoul customs, plus they appear in a variety and dramas. i'm worried about them.

hope everything will go well. T-ara fighting.

T-ara is a perfect choice! This girl group is an-all around bunch of idols <3 I wish they can also expand to different countries of Asia. Like Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. You know. Those countries who're always the first to trend during massive tweeting about K-pop <3