Diadem Forums

[11.09.23] T-ara coming back on November 1st with a 1 billion won MV

nathaniel

[11.09.23] T-ara coming back on November 1st with a 1 billion won MV

531517%280%29-m500286_19892.jpg

Girl group T-ara will come back on November 1st with a 30-minute music video with a 1 billion won production.

T-ara's existing concept for "Roly-Poly" of retro will be twisted for a unique style that'll appeal more to teens and people in their 20s' with an electronic song and melody.

The comeback has the works of Cho Youngsoo who composed T-ara's "I Go Crazy Because of You", Shinsadong Tiger who made T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Roly-Poly", the Brave Brothers who made Big Bang's best songs, and Kang Jiwon who composed and was involved with Secret's "Shy Boy" and "Magic".

The 30-minute music video was produced in the form of a drama with an exciting, addicting story. The music video was also directed by Cha Euntaek who also directed T-ara's former music videos as well as music videos for the biggest stars and foreign commercials.

T-ara will face big competition with other girl groups with their comeback on November 1st, including Girl's Generation and The Wonder Girls.

T-ara said, "We want to deliver to our fans in Korea a perfect and excellent image that we haven't been able to do before. Please have high expectations."

Core Contents' Media's Kim Kwangsoo is famous for producing famous music videos with sad love stories in Korea including Jo Sungmo's "To Heaven", SG Wannabe's "Timeless" and Davichi's "Even Though I Hate You, I Love You".

Kim Kwangsoo revealed that T-ara's new music video will once again follow in the paths of those MVs and be made on a high scale.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all excited, etc.. 30-min MV - OMG.. Big stars? Great! BUT:

Cha Euntaek? Again? Guy who gives us seizures? T.T Why not to try something (somebody) new with that amount of money?

He's not the one who gives us seizures, lol. That actually isn't the directors fault, it's the editors fault.

Wow. Now there's more money involved? LOL. Roly Poly is 12 min MV.. now they increase it to 30min? haha BETTER Be a good follow up of Roly Poly or another story I tell you. I've been yearning for a good MV from T-ara. For the music wise. I have faith in Shinsadong Tiger for composing songs for T-ara AS long AS theres no E-TRIBE oh gosh lolol. <3 Good luck T-ara. Hope you have a great success on 1st Nov! :D Anticipating! ^-^/

I love IGCBOY,,BPBP,,ROLY POLY,,BRAVE BROTHER SONGS and Kang Ji Won as COMPOSER,,HOW COULDN'T BE SO AMAZING THE BLACK EYES LATER???? Imagine it.......Guys.....^___^ but still need Ur pray coz Ur pray is EVERYTHING 4 T.A.R.A^____^,,, FIGHTING!!!!!!

Guest baramsori

I'm all excited, etc.. 30-min MV - OMG.. Big stars? Great! BUT:

Cha Euntaek? Again? Guy who gives us seizures? T.T Why not to try something (somebody) new with that amount of money?

Cha Euntaek direct HyoRi's U Go Girl MV.

wow! that 30 minutes music video will be great, added with a drama on the song.. and also that will be a nice video for them to spend 1 billion won.. at november, we will see who will stand out as a group between t-ara, wonder girls and SNSD.. now is the time for the real COMPETITION! i love both T-ARA and SNSD! fighting! let's keep on supporting them.. biggrin.gif

im so happy for a 30 min. video~!~!! I get to see the beautiful amazing T-ara for an extended period of time yay~!~!~!~~!

but I really sincerely hope that Black eyes won't be an electro ballad....like as much as I love some of their ballad-y songs like "Im Really Hurt" and "Apple is A", but I hope its like bo peep meet igcboy, NOT THAT I WON'T BE EXCITED~!~! I'D STILL LOVE AND SUPPORT IT OBVIOUSLY~!~! but I feel if they wanna go for a mass popular track, they shoudl keep it bouncy

1 billion won?? That's like over $800,000! A 30 minute music video? Wow! They're seriously are going all out!

If they want us to have high expectations for this comeback, in that case, I wish for this song to be more vocally challenging. I want to see Soyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin showing off their voices as much as they can. Also, I want to see Eunjung and Hyomin on the rapping front once again and they better give Hwayoung a good rap this time.

I'm excited as hell regardless. Cho Youngsoo is back and they even got Kang Jiwon on board! Though he has a unique style so I hope whatever he produces for them doesn't sound like something Secret should be singing (like in 5Dolls 'Like This or That' case.)

I really cannot wait for this comeback!

He's not the one who gives us seizures, lol. That actually isn't the directors fault, it's the editors fault.

lol, I thought director has responsibility for final product, or he shoots scenes and his work is done? anyway, whoever, director or editors, is responsible for that too quick scene changing, I hope we and T-ara will get MV of new higher level of quality.