Diadem Forums

[11.09.23] T-ara coming back on November 1st with a 1 billion won MV

nathaniel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be EPIC.... I am not sitting straight just hoping for the days to go fast so November can get here faster... I cant wait...

The fact that the drama will be like a drama is gonna be awesome, i love seeing these girls acting, they never fail to amaze me with their acting skills...

I am getting impatient just waiting for November arrgh..

I think it'll be interesting. They're doing something out of the ordinary. If you guys heard of Kanye West, he made MV for his song "runaway" that was 35 minutes long right there. I watched parts of it, and thought it was okay. Least he did something original and went outside the box. Same with T-ara. Best of luck with their 1 billion won MV. They have my support. ^_^

I heard that this is going to have the same feel as their first album, though I'm unsure of how credible my sources are, if that is the case I'm actually really looking forward to it. However... 30 minutes?! How is that a music video anymore? That's bordering on a musical at that point! xD

a really breakthrough concept. Seeing the money they spend for it I believe it would be pretty good one, cant wait to see it :P. Best luck for them!

Btw, what annoys me about long duration MV is I have to wait for the subbed version to really understand about it all, lol