Diadem Forums

[11.09.23] T-ara coming back on November 1st with a 1 billion won MV

nathaniel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD YES! more acting from them! and the best part as a whole group together! this is sooo exciting and making me curious of the storyline of this MV! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

huaaah!

but wait. Roly Poly takes up 30 hours of filming for a 12 min video. and the new MV is 30 mins long..so how many days of filming now? i hope resting time is enough for each member. unsure.gif

anyway i'm still excited! tongue.gif

Holy sh**!!!!

Nearly 1 Mil USD + our acting Idols into 30 Mins Video? This is gonna be good. It has the first rate material for the meal, LOL.

Now I am really eager to see it.

In the same movie , Eun Jung + Jiyeon = deabak, miss Eun Jung acting in DH and Jiyeon in GOS.

With Soyeon's voice, Hwa Young's rap, Hyomin's elegant, Qri's beauty and Boram's Cuteness,... WAAAAA.

TIME , pls GO FASTER.

Now the material is top notch, if this thing suck, I swear I will find the director , editor or whoever responsible and murder him,

T7 Hwaiting .Go, and claim your tiaras.

i'm not a fan of long MV's but it's T-ara so i'm anticipating. for now all i care about is T-ara bringing an awesome song and albume just like "BREAKING HEART". and pls give them a song that fit their Vocal range so haters can shut up!

btw it would be awesome if this 30 minuts include more than one song from the albume :D

I don't know how I feel with this 30-minute MV thing. I hope with 1 billion won,

CCM will put out money to get better video editors =_=

I hope it's Shinsadong Tiger that's producing/composing the title track. I don't want a title track by the dude who wrote Shy Boy 'cause he might make it sound like a Secret song; or Brave Brothers 'cause he might make it sound like a SISTAR song. Also, how could any Diadem forget about that song Brave Bros did with Hyomin? Her voice was butchered with autotune O.O

This gives me hope that Black Eyes will really push T-ara over the edge to stardom!

I mean think about it in gambling, the bigger the risk the bigger the payout! 1 billion won is already huge, so their payout will be a burst of superstardom. I hope they don't do anything crazy to their hair to make me dislike the concept (I just couldn't get along with Hoot from SNSD because I personally greatly disliked Sunny's new look. Such a shame because I like Hoot!)

And I am shaking in my underwear for the MV, aaaahhh. So excited!