Diadem Forums

[11.09.27] Tony Moly's new fall make-up line, "Disco Make-up by T-ara"

nathaniel

[11.09.27] Tony Moly's new fall make-up line, "Disco Make-up by T-ara"

2011927105512.jpg

Tony Moly will start a new make-up line "Disco Make-up by T-ara" (Make-up Diva by T-ara).

Tony Moly's Product Planning Team Leader Kim Joohee said on the 27th, "The retro style consisting of feminine retro accented or animated pieces is a craze for the 2011 F/W fashion world. Transparent skin-tones with retro color covered eyes and lips gives off a feeling of youthfulness and glam. The make-up style can also be directed differently and used at any occasion or location."

Girls are looking for make-up that can make them feel like a "Disco Diva," meaning eye-shadows with bright colors like a disco ball that can give off an intense feeling and lip-glosses directed in lighter/softer colors.

Girls nowadays are imitating the stage make-up from the 60s', which can be mysterious or enchanting. Brown Khaki Smokey eye make-up is also something that is popular right now for the fall because it gives off a mature look.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...I........AM........SPEECHLESS..

That photo of Hyomin is Daebak.... She looks soooooooo gorgeous, i mean shes always gorgeous but all the effects in the photo makes the photo stand out very nicely.. I love it...

BTW are there any photos of the other girls?? I wanna see them all, even though i can already imagine how beautiful they all look as well.