nathaniel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else keeping tabs on this? ^_^

2nd day sales: 9840

3rd day sales: 4379

Even though someone else managed to get the top spot for the last two consecutive days, T-ara is still leading with 34287 copies sold, around 2K more than the other group.

Keeping my fingers crossed for T-ara to get the #1 spot in the weekly Oricon chart.

Is anyone else keeping tabs on this? :P

2nd day sales: 9840

3rd day sales: 4379

Even though someone else managed to get the top spot for the last two consecutive days, T-ara is still leading with 34287 copies sold, around 2K more than the other group.

Keeping my fingers crossed for T-ara to get the #1 spot in the weekly Oricon chart.

who is the other group trailing by 2k sales? The group that manages no.1 for the 2nd n 3rd day only outsold t-ara by 2k total for the 2 days. And for the opening day, t-ara outsold by 10k. So the difference should be ard 8k? No?

Edit: ok i got it wrong. Cant rmb the other group 1st day sales

who is the other group trailing by 2k sales? The group that manages no.1 for the 2nd n 3rd day only outsold t-ara by 2k total for the 2 days. And for the opening day, t-ara outsold by 10k. So the difference should be ard 8k? No?

Edit: ok i got it wrong. Cant rmb the other group 1st day sales

SID's first day sales were at around 16k. After that they got 10k+ and today 5k+. All that adds to about 32k.

I really hope the sales would pick up this weekend. Crossing the 40k mark would already be considered great for a debut, but it would be awesome if it pushes closer to SNSD's Genie sales (at 44k). <3