nathaniel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BPBP is no.1 again on Oricon daily chart

4th day sales: 3926

total: 38213

the weekly no.1 should belong to t-ara now with 2 days of sales left.

what's left is SNSD Genie record, which i feel will be hard to break.

BPBP need to sell 6694 in 2 days.

Wow. They are so close! I hope that they can pull it off. I will still be very happy though if they just get #1 on the weekly chart. laugh.gif

A total of 6125 copies sold today, for a total of 44338. Hell yeah~!!! They are so going to break SNSD's Genie record of 44907, with still one day to add to their sales. I'm so proud of our girls. :D

This is it, this is what I've been waiting for....

Oh, God, please let T-Ara's BPBP break SNSD's Genie record....

T-ARA did it~! <3 They finally surpassed SNSD's debut record sales with 47k+ sales after today. People are still expecting the numbers to go up tomorrow when Oricon officially releases the weekly charts tomorrow, since the small stores only submit their sales on a weekly basis.

CONGRATS, T-ARA~! It's your time to shine~ :D

T-ARA did it~! <3 They finally surpassed SNSD's debut record sales with 47k+ sales after today. People are still expecting the numbers to go up tomorrow when Oricon officially releases the weekly charts tomorrow, since the small stores only submit their sales on a weekly basis.

CONGRATS, T-ARA~! It's your time to shine~ :)

yea great news isnt it! Seems like BPBP sales can really last going into weeks. Hopefully they will can get the best selling debut singles.

Snsd genie is #1 with 150k sales iirc.