Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara @ Hallyu Dream Concert 2011 Red Carpet (10/03)

candy_floss

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG ! T-ARA OPPARS ARE THE BEST <3 I surely hope it's something related to Black Eyes concept !

SO HANDSOME ! Our T-ARA proved another time that they can really pull out ANY style !

Can T-ara's next concept be "handsome guys", please? This is the greatest thing ever.

Hyomin looks like that guy from Secret Garden. The martial arts instructor or whatever, only minus the goatee.

Hwayoung looks so cute ♥ She looks like a lost little boy. lol

Q-Ri, though. Q-Ri is just *O* So handsome. I wouldn't have known it was her if I hadn't seen the mole on her nose.

Boram looks really dapper~

Eunjung looks flawless, as always.

Soyeon and Jiyeon look cute, too.

Guy T-ara is my favorite T-ara rn. lol

I think i love this concept,,we all love it,,look at them,,they r becomes a preety girl and at the same time they can be a HOT GUYS MOST IN THE WORLD,,totally did it,,,if BLACK EYES want take this concept,,,it will be so AMAZING,,so GUYS........what R U waiting for?? Hahahaha.................FIGTHING!!!!!!! ^____^

Qri looks so beast.

Soyeon ♥ look so manly.

Boram already like a veteran special agent that followed by her "men" to go on top secret mission

Really cool concept !!!

I'm pretty sure this will be their Black Eyes concept.

Btw, in the first picture , Hwayoung & Eunjung looks alike and both of them stand in the corners too.

O.M.G to the MAX !!!!!

Guys...look at the pic in amal's signature !!! Qri's pose is soooo coooollll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. T-ara owned the red carpet and stage !! these are proofs of "Chameleon T-ara" <3

Anddd... T-ara showed to the public that they are ready to be chosen for another upcoming drama 'girl disguise as boy' . hanakimi maybe.. :P