Diadem Forums

[11.10.04] Second single "yayaya" confirmed for November 30th release!

aspenx

[11.10.04] Second single "yayaya" confirmed for November 30th release!

gallery_3602_783_59861.jpg

T-ara managed to achieve the title of first overseas group to reach the first spot on the Oricon Charts with a debut single with "Bo Peep Bo Peep". True to their name, T-ara, the last queens of Kpop have taken Japan by storm with their cat dance and will be following up with their second single release on the 30th of November.

The second phase of their activities in Japan will be the release of the Japanese version of "yayaya". The visual concept this time will be that of a "native Indian". For T-ara who will be transforming from their cute cat images, the next transformation of T-ara's is definitely something to look forward to.

Details shall be posted at a later stage. Please wait for our news.

Source: http://www.t-ara-official.com/

Translated by: aspenx@Diadem

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..t-ara gonna dominated japan chart again..

they killing japan chart..can't wait for their next single...

t-ara sure are really busy for their korea comeback and japan activities..

hope they take care for their health despite of their hectic schedule..

noooooooooooooooooooooo

yayaya is the worst song for a single ever! Have no idea why they were promoting it over WAYBLT in Korea and now they choose it as the 2nd japanese single. Sighs....

But even if I don't like the song, hopefully they get good sales ~ T-ara hwaiting!

November 30th seems soooo far away.. I wish time would just go faster just so it can be November already... Yayaya in Japanese is gonna be good... If only they did their other songs as well in Japanese.. Other than that i am anticipating more of their Japanese debut songs..

WHY THEY CHOOSE YAYAYA?

im in big wonder :rolleyes:

... they should promo WAYBLT for next promotion imo.

ommaaaaaa....

maybe they think repetition and chanting like lyrics are a lot more appealing for japanesse audience

just look at crayon shinchan ost... a lot of meaningless word but extremely popular...

releasing a second album so soon after they just debut in japan, its just seem so quick to release another single 2 months from each other. even so im looking forward to seeing the concept in the MV. "native indian" theme? i wonder how thats going to turn out.

ommaaaaaa....

maybe they think repetition and chanting like lyrics are a lot more appealing for japanesse audience

just look at crayon shinchan ost... a lot of meaningless word but extremely popular...

repetition and meaningless chanting like lyrics?

Sounds like