Diadem Forums

[11.10.04] Second single "yayaya" confirmed for November 30th release!

aspenx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ommaaaaaa....

maybe they think repetition and chanting like lyrics are a lot more appealing for japanesse audience

just look at crayon shinchan ost... a lot of meaningless word but extremely popular...

hey i'm agreed with u !

or maybe for the jap version they'll make little change for the lyric :D

who knows. japan fans loves that

True YAYAYA is addictive and will appeal to the Japs a lot.. I wish they would promote a song that is BOTH addictive and shows off their vocal talent. But nevertheless, all the best for T-Ara. Keep proving your haters wrong cos they will end up falling for your hard work ^^

you kno the more i think about it... the more i notice that T-ara's schedule is really packed for this time of the year... with Japan promotions right now and then back to Korea for their Black Eyes Mini album and then back to Japan... i hope they will get some rest and not get exhausted because it seems like theyre really working hard... but nonetheless... T-ara Hwaiting!

Wow, that's super quick. I thought that T-ara was gonna promote Bo Peep Bo Peep until the end of december. Hmmm too bad they didn't use IGCBY as one of their singles, then they could have performed it more. All well I get that they are going for the charismatic cute group so that would kinda clash with their concept. I'm excited for this. When Black Eyes and this come out I'm definately getting them!