Diadem Forums

[11.10.06] T-ara announces Shinsadong Tiger produced comeback song, "lovey-dovey"

nathaniel

[11.10.06] T-ara announces Shinsadong Tiger produced comeback song, "lovey-dovey"

2011100701000393400033971.jpg

Girl group T-ara revealed they will work with popular producer Shinsadong Tiger on their comeback song.

T-ara's "lovey-dovey" has a meaning where their signs of affection are cheesy/sappy and sweet to the point where it's funny to others.

T-ara previously had hits with Shinsadong Tiger for their songs "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Roly-Poly" and hope this will be a third hit with him. "lovey-dovey" is a trendy electronic club song with a retro style that can appeal to people who like all genres of music and any ages.

T-ara will also work with the composer of their previous song "I Go Crazy Because of You", Cho Youngsoo, to create a remix/alternative version of "lovey-dovey" and "I Go Crazy Because of You" with a 180 degree musical change. In addition, other famous composers such as Brave Brothers and Secret's main composer Kang Jiwon will participate in the album.

Meanwhile, T-ara recently was Korea's first girl group to debut at #1 on the Japanese's Oricon Daily charts, and #1 on the weekly charts at the same time. They also are preparing for their "yayaya" comeback in Japan in November as well.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retro?! I thought they were done with retro?! Damn, I was hoping for a song somewhat similar to TTL, since the album is called 'Black Eyes' and all... I guess still they haven't made up their mind between doing retro and electropop, and now they ended up doing a fusion of both.

Oh well, this is CCM, after all. It might change again in the future, who knows.

I'm still holding on to hope that it'll be badass, just like their Hallyu Dream Concert concept.

"Lovey-Dovey"...??? Gosh..can't they get a decent title :(

Black Eyes sounds strong & powerful...but then Lovey-Dovey :o

What's with retro style again??? i thought i will all electronic sounds :D

But then i'm more interested with alternative/remix version of it...sounds like another igcboy :)

Just better be good....and please stop trolling fans :lol:

nooooo...... CCM..... what the hell it is, why it's still with the retro concept,, i am so disappointed :) i thought with the "black eyes" tittle, it will be cool or strong concept TT^TT my only hope now is in Cho Youngsoo's hand :D

Wow, this album has a lot of big named composers :lol:

I hope T-ara's songs will sound a little less repetitive than usual and showcase more of their talents :D

Either way, I'm super hyped to hear their new songs!

I was sort of hoping for the trendy pop song, but now it's a mixture of retro and pop... I'm curious what it will sound like.

None the less, I wish T-ara luck and hope people will give them love! :)

T-ara, hwaiting!

I'm tired of sweet and cutesy right now (leave that for summer/spring),

fall/winter should be strong, sexy, hot, powerful songs and concepts

Whats the album called "lovey dovey" or "BLACK EYES"?

I was so excited for Black eyes cause it sounded so powerful and sexy

SEXY T-ARA needs to make a comeback,

i don't want retro anymore lol i've listened to roly poly so many times already that i got tired of retro!!!!!!

But whatever im just glad that they're coming back

So far w/ what i thought,,really so far,,but BLACK EYES or LOVEY-DOVEY is same for me,,,i really hope T-ara will be success always,,w/ all their song,,N yes,,,i want T-ARA IN A BOYS concept this time,,,try w/ new model in the retro style,,,don't look same w/ ROLY POLY coz its really can be compare it,,and can be bored even i never felt that,,but how about others,,sooooo GIRLS,,,,,keep Ur style N FIGHTING!!!!!!!! really can't wait................^_____^

MAYBE T-ARA CAN CALL US/T-ARA FANS W/ LOVEY-DOVEY,,hehehehe..................^____^

ahh~ Eunjung what are you wearing? it looks so weird (imo)

with this many composers with big hits helping them make this comeback album the expectations should be high. plus with a MV that has a 1 billion won production cost expectations should be high. by the end of the month we'll know so, T-ARA fighting!

so the 30minutes mv belongs to lovely dovely?

will we have a love Heptagon involving all the gals? tongue.gif

then i volunteer to be the male lead biggrin.gif

Lol, maybe they'll get one of the girls to cross-dress again and be the lead. Who knows? :rolleyes: And if that really ever happens, I'm betting it'll either be Qri, Jiyeon or Eunjung who's going to be dressing up, since they were such hits in the Dream Concert. Hahaha!