Diadem Forums

[11.10.06] T-ara announces Shinsadong Tiger produced comeback song, "lovey-dovey"

nathaniel

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovey...dovey?

Ok, I won't judge by the title. People thought Roly Poly was weird but look what a success that turned out.

I hope they mean the song will have a retro style, and not the concept. I'm hoping the girls to take on a new image with this comeback.

Since I loved IGCBOY, I like the idea of Cho YoungSoo producing a remix.

Either way, really looking forward to this.

is blackeyes the same as lovey-dovey???i so confuse they say will have blackeyes but y now got lovey dovey??

Album Title: Black Eyes

Songs: Lovey Dovey

Lovey Dovey (Remix)

etc.

Album Title: John Travolta Wannabe

Songs: Roly Poly

I really really like you

yayaya (Remix)

etc..

Album Title: Temptastic

Songs: YaYaYa

Why are you being like this

Ma Boo

etc.

not putting another negative comment here but i kind of find it hard to connect Black Eyes & Lovey Dovey. huh.gif

okay maybe we haven't heard the song, but the 2 phrases are pretty much a world's apart. huh.gif

but still! i'm freaking excited for their comeback! biggrin.gif

wow...once again shinsadong tiger compose them song..can't wait with their "lovey-dovey"

sound cute...i want t-ara fierce concept that syncronize with Black Eyes album name..

Black Eyes sound cool..can wait for their comeback..

they gonna succeed for their comeback and japan next single...

Im SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Cant wait for Round & Round, Lovey Dovey Remix and most importantly, Lovey Dovey!!!!!

and by the comments im supposing Black Eyes is just the title of the album? Not a song? i was really looking forward for Black Eyes the song, it sounded fierce & hot :D. Oh Well...

Think about ROLY POLY and IGCBOY,,retro and sexy style,,how about COMBINE of this concept,,nobody can imagine this idea,,,the composer have work hard to do this,,if they want it,,,i just won't this concept is a pure retro,,they have to make a deferent part in this song,,ofcourse w/ a really good song,,,so guys what did u think??? and don't forget to always pray for OUR GIRLS wherever U R,,,coz without Ur pray,,T-ara can't be like this,,,sooo........all together we..........FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! ^____^ FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!