Diadem Forums

[11.10.07] Cha Seungwon to star in T-ara's 2-part music video

nathaniel

[11.10.07] Cha Seungwon to star in T-ara's 2-part music video

2011100701000507100043361.jpg

Actor Cha Seungwon will star in T-ara's new music video series.

T-ara plan to create a 2-part music video for their Cho Youngsoo produced song, "Cry Cry" and Shinsadong Tiger produced song, "lovey-dovey". The 30-minute music video will be in the form of a drama and directed by the famous music video and CF director Cha Euntaek. Starring in this 2-part series will be the character "Dokgo Jin" played by Cha Seungwon from the drama "The Greatest Love".

T-ara said, "We're very touched that Cha Seungwon sunbae is able to be in our music video even during his busy activities. We liked him during the MBC drama 'The Greatest Love' and we wanted to work together with him just once, so we are very happy to meet him through this great opportunity we both have."

T-ara are working with the nation's greatest composers such as Cho Youngsoo, Shinsadong Tiger, Brave Brothers and Kang Jiwon to create the best quality album possible. T-ara's new song's concept is currently being discussed and decided confidently and privately and they are expected to return in early November.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

CRY CRY n LOVEY-DOVEY,,so simple title but just waow.........2 song w/ 2 producer,,,really can't wait!!! But still need our pray,,keep praying guys,,,really really need it,,coz without prayed,,its nothing......T-ara!!!!!! FIGHTING.............^___^

Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey. whoa. these are 2 interesting song titles!

i really hope to hear more vocal power song *prays very hard*

they can sing, so why hide it? biggrin.gif

and a 2 part music video, just made me extra excited for everything on their comeback! cool.gif

can't wait!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

They always have the hottest guys in their music vids.

Lies - Yoo SeungHo

TTL - SUPERNOVA :( (still counts tongue.gif)

Apple is A - some hot guy

Like the Beginning - some hot guy

I'm really hurt - a lot of smexy oppars putting on make up

Bubi bubi - Yoon Si Yoon

Yayaya - some very hot guy

WYBLT - some hot guy

Roly-poly - Noori (he's usually hot)

Bo Peep Jap. - Jang Woo

wooo!

Wait, so can this possibly mean that they're going to sing 'Cry Cry' in their comeback stage? Awesome! I mean, they might as well promote it if it's getting it's own MV. And also, can I make a guess? Part 1 of the MV will probably show a couple being all lovey-dovey, but at the end of it, something happens and the couple breaks up. Then part 2 would have the girl doing nothing but cry cry because of the heartbreak. How's that? :D

Lol, I think I'm more excited about 'Cry Cry' than with 'Lovey Dovey'', but really, I don't think I'll mind which song is better as long as I get to see these girls again. Roly Poly seems like ages ago. :(

Btw, what's with the rhyming/repetitive titles, anyway? Bo Peep Bo Peep, Yayaya, Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey, and Cry Cry. Black Eyes as a title song sounds so cool, too bad it's only the album name.