Diadem Forums

[11.10.07] T-ara's Eunjung confirmed for new drama "Taking Over"

nathaniel

[11.10.07] T-ara's Eunjung confirmed for new drama "Taking Over"

2011100701000507900043541.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung will take on the challenge of an actress once again.

Eunjung was cast as the young version of Chae Sira in the jTBC drama "Taking Over". Eunjung has already appeared in the KBS2 drama "Dream High" and the movie "White: Curse of the Melody" earlier this year. She's validated her acting skills through several dramas when she was younger and is now on to taking bigger roles, which has created high expectations for her acting.

Eunjung said, "When I first read the 'Taking Over' plot, I thought it was interesting and full of tension and something I would like to try out."

"Taking Over" is a 50-episode series about the struggles of three women and the ambition of becoming a queen, starting with the 5th generation and ending with the 10th generation. Chae Sira and Kim Misuk will also star in the drama while Lee Taegon will be the PD in charge. The first broadcast is scheduled for December.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 50 episodes I'd imagine she'll be missing from a lot of T-ara promotions next year just like with Coffee House and Dream High and Hyomin now with Gyebaek. :D I always think it's a shame when they can't all promote together because of schedule conflicts but at the same time another drama is definitely good news.

Wow thats great, if Eunjung appears alot in that 50 episode drama, then i dont mind watching it all, but if shes hardly on it then i dont think i can watch it all... But i cant wait, i love the T-ara girls acting skills, its really believable...

I think Eunjung wanna some experience for the caracter,,if she told that the caracter have a challenges so she will take it and wish she will get in to the story for the caracter,,,how about dream high 2?? So its means she never would be join in dream high 2?? Oooooooo........ :D:D but her shcedule is so too lot,,hope she will OK always,,pray always guys,,,,and for T-ara too,,,FIGHTING!!!! ^____^

I notice a lot of singers are taking roles of historical dramas. Not that its a bad thing, but I'm really excited to see where this will go. In a good way! Can't wait for it. To add little more spice into it, they should add cameo's for the girls. lol.