Diadem Forums

[11.10.07] T-ara's Eunjung confirmed for new drama "Taking Over"

nathaniel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a "young version" huh. well i wonder how many episodes eunjung will get to be in. as long as she doesn't overdo anything that can lead her to become fatigue like hyomin then that would be good. cause they already have a ton of crazy schedules as it is.

On a happier note, if she's playing the younger version of another actress, then chances are she won't be appearing in the entire 50 episodes and just the earlier episodes of the series. Hmn, it'll still give her time to do DH2 (if they are casting her again). :D

Meanwhile, I'm still hoping against hope that the people from SM who are remaking Hana Kimi would cast one of the T-ara girls (coughJiyeonasMizukicough). An extremely far-fetched idea, I know, but it's not like SM has a large of arsenal idols who can actually act.

Wow her schedule will be max-ed out with all promotions and WGM and other variety

Somehow its interesting to see Eunjung in a historical drama, early in the year she and hyomin were both acting in horror and now both are acting in historical drama =D