Diadem Forums

[CAPS] T-ara's boys at Hallyu Dream Concert Backstage (10/06)

Ka*

Qri really makes for one hot guy (probably the hottest out of all of them), but the problem is, she still moves too girly that the illusion completely shatters, lol! Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon, on the other hand, got the manly movements and mannerisms down to pat. Especially Eunjung and Jiyeon. :)

And how adorable is it that Soyeon can effectively hide behind the maknae? Hahaha, tall maknaes are the most useful things on earth!

Qri really makes for one hot guy (probably the hottest out of all of them), but the problem is, she still moves too girly that the illusion completely shatters, lol! Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon, on the other hand, got the manly movements and mannerisms down to pat. Especially Eunjung and Jiyeon. :lol:

And how adorable is it that Soyeon can effectively hide behind the maknae? Hahaha, tall maknaes are the most useful things on earth!

she hid behind jiyeon because she was cold, but yea using her as a wind blocker is pretty useful, I would do that with my friends LMAO

hyomin looks like jang geun suk .. rly ! and hwayoung its like im seeing park shin hye in youre beautifull they;re rly look alike dont u guys agree? and Qri... yeah HE;S THE HOTTEST ! even im tweet to her.. " noona maybe u should change ur twitter name to QriHandsome " lol soyeon looks hot too ^^

she hid behind jiyeon because she was cold, but yea using her as a wind blocker is pretty useful, I would do that with my friends LMAO

Lol, I know. Jiyeon explained it herself. But I still found it really funny that she's standing there with her coat wide open while Soyeon uses her to block the cold wind. Forever lol-ing at the first pic because of the obvious height difference! Hahaha, when Soyeon stands behind Jiyeon (minus the heels), her eyes are the only part you could see! :D

Oh? When did Jiyeon say it herself? :D

Lol, I know. Jiyeon explained it herself. But I still found it really funny that she's standing there with her coat wide open while Soyeon uses her to block the cold wind. Forever lol-ing at the first pic because of the obvious height difference! Hahaha, when Soyeon stands behind Jiyeon (minus the heels), her eyes are the only part you could see! <3

I'm dying for their upcoming album lol I hope it's better than I anticipated xD

Btw, are they using this boyish concept for their next album? OMG I need to hear their news songs now! lol

Maybe! I have no idea! I hope so. Qri could play the role of a two timer. LOL

by the way, any one know when is Black Eyes release? it seems like they will release after SNSD, cuz there is no teaser yet.

• 1 month later...