Diadem Forums

[09.11.26] T-Ara fever, all song will be release on 27th November

shining star`★

T-Ara will release their first album a week before the announced date.

T-Ara who debuted last July, is currently owning the first place in barious music chart for 8 weeks with their collaboration with Supernova, "TTL" and "TTL Listen 2". T-Ara is reigning in the second half of 2009 and gained a lot of love and popularity thanks to "TTL"

It has been announced their first studio album will be release before its due date. Instead their first album will be release 27th November.

Jo YoungSo ("Lies") and Kim DoHoon ("TTL") have been working with Korea's top composer Geugan joyoungsu 'lie', Kim Do-hoon 'TTL' and been working with Korea's best composers, Bang ShiYeok and Sin Sadong, for this album.

Bang ShiYeok who have composed Baek Ji Young's "My Ear's candy", "Like being shot by a bulet", 8eight "Without a heart", 4minutes "Hot Issue" and "Muzik" have worked with Sin Sadong on T-Ara new song. T-Ara rumored main track "Bo peep Bo peep" is described as a trendy, funky dancing song.

In the same time, T-Ara news song will be release at the same and the fans will have the opportunity to choose which song T-Ara will promote as their main track. Both songs MV have already gone into the pre-production stage. T-Ara new song, along with a MV tease will be release the 27 th November.

The rest of the album will be released the 4th December as planned .

Source:http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911261122391002

Translated by: sarang!bang

I know there is already a translated article about this news, but I find this one more completed. However I don't know what to think about "Bo peep Bo peep" as a song title. It sounds weird D;