Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Do you want T-ara to go solo or do sub-unit?

arcadey

I wouldn't mind having sub-groups because it would give the opportunity for some members to have more spolight. I also wouldn't mind if some members would try to also have a solo career because they all have their own style and also, I think that it would be normal if they wanted to have the chance to sing more than 20 seconds of a song in their live lol.

NO.creating sub unit can make them disband early.even my bias the big 3 in T-ara i dont want them being sub unit.1st theyre exhausted.2nd if they can do that,the company wont add 4 more member.And if the sub unit is the less popular member.who will buy their song?lol,

as for solo,t-ara girls has no strength in vocal in the level of soloist.

so basically,theyre great together.theyre strong when seperated only on collab song.

if wanna solo project its suppose to be acting thingy.

NO.creating sub unit can make them disband early.even my bias the big 3 in T-ara i dont want them being sub unit.1st theyre exhausted.2nd if they can do that,the company wont add 4 more member.And if the sub unit is the less popular member.who will buy their song?lol,

as for solo,t-ara girls has no strength in vocal in the level of soloist.

so basically,theyre great together.theyre strong when seperated only on collab song.

if wanna solo project its suppose to be acting thingy.

That is what I was talking about too. The company's point of view is like that...so there's no way that they will have a sub unit of the less popular members (this is a sad truth, but we have to accept it).

No, it alienates them from one another. I think another group did something similar...Sistar. I think the group originally had four or five members, and then the two most popular and in fact, the only two noticed members made Sistar19. It's a bit of a xxxx move to the less popular members. Look at SNSD, they have freaking nine members and they have NO intention on making sub units or separate. I consistently say SNSD is pure marketing genius.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest audiferari

DISLIKE...... I don't like that kind of idea. Solo or Sub-unit doesn't bring any good at all. It only bring disharmony between member and other bad effect on the future. Beside watching they perform, unite and whole as a group , brings us happy , fun and enjoyable feeling. And that will make us love t-ara more.

I'd want sub-units...and solo.

I think So Yeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung should get their solo album.

While Hwa Young, Qri, Boram, and Ji Yeon do a sub-unit together.

You have three vocalists and a rapper who are usually never able to showcase their skills & abilities!

I don't get the point of sub unit at first but seeing as T-ara will become a 9 member group, making a sub unit is a genius idea. In fact, I rather see them promoting as a sub unit right now rather than T-ara (if all my biases are in the same subunit)

I would LOVE to see the original members of T-ara (Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin) in a subunit together. I'm 100% sure their subunit will be more popular than T-ara themselves xD

or Jiyeon and Eunjung under the name of EunYeon is good too <3

Soyeon should just go solo.

And to all hoping Boram, Qri and Hwayoung in a subunit, in all honesty no one beside T-ara fans would care :P Unless if they manage to come out with an extremely good song their subunit will be a total fail.

Probably not. But it will/might be nice to have one or two solo or duet songs (with Qri or Boram perhaps) on the new album.

But it wouldn't be too far fetched of an idea. Who knows? Their ceo is such a huge SNSD follower that he might pull a TaeTiSeo on them when the rest are busy with their eventual acting schedules.

i say they should have sub-units

one would be with all young members

Jiyeon

Hwayoung

Dani

Areum

another one would be with all older members

Qri

Soyeon

Boram

and then Hyomin And Eunjung could do

a duet

that would be cool to see

No, it alienates them from one another. I think another group did something similar...Sistar. I think the group originally had four or five members, and then the two most popular and in fact, the only two noticed members made Sistar19. It's a bit of a xxxx move to the less popular members. Look at SNSD, they have freaking nine members and they have NO intention on making sub units or separate. I consistently say SNSD is pure marketing genius.

they do have a sub-unit they recently made one

with Tiffany Taeyeon Seohyun and there song

was Twinkle

(Excluding, the 2 new members first,)

if it is a solo album i think i want to see Soyeon in that and if ever she may have debuted her solo, i don't think the other members would mind because she is the lead vocal and her voice is just so great and for sure the members knew it.

Sub unit is just a bit too risky. If the 3 most popular does it, what will happen to those who is not that popular? they will be left out more don't you think? And they are already known to be such a great actresses. Doing sub units for them will add more stress to their life... XD

And in the other way around, if Boram, Hwayoung, Qri (or if Ssyo is also here), goes with this sub unit, it is also a bit risky yet opportunity may be seen in here. Yes they may have not sell too much because they are not that popular or well known, compare to the first three, but with this boost, their talents may be appreciated more that can also result to gaining more fans, not only to individually but also for T-ara.

But i would rather say i want them being T-ara as a whole. Doing things like this may result to conflicts between members.

Effing yes.

A sub-unit consisting of So Yeon, Hyomin and Eun Jung would be tremendous - let the three make full use of their vocal talents to the maximum instead of having to perform autotuned material where I can barely hear them on live perfs - though under one condition - Eun Jung and Hyomin's schedules cut down.

Hell, even SuJu, AS and Girls Generation have done subunits and I don't see them disintegrating anytime soon. Even Big Bang had GD and TOP make their own subunit and it was a successful. Just have to balance the promotions between subgroups and the group as a whole correctly.

I'm gonna kill someone if this happens :angry: What sin did Jiyeon do to deserve this group mate??!!

LOL!

Personally, I rather they have sub units than having the 2 new members. Aerum could go solo if she wanted because I heard that she has a nice voice or join Dani and form another group with some of the other CCM trainees~ *still resisting >_<!*

For the current 7, I was thinking this type of sub-units:

Unnie Line: Qri + Boram

Middle Children Line: Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin

Dongseng Line: Hwayoung + Jiyeon

But then I realize that the Unnie and Dongseng line wouldn't probably get much vocal recognition as they are, so maybe add them together?

However, the Middle Children Line is probably going to be the best sub-unit ever!!

• 3 weeks later...