Diadem Forums

[11.10.19] "Controversial" T-ara, "In the future, we'll pay more attention"

nathaniel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more infos:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Following that Mose felt apologetic and wrote, "I said what I needed to say, not because I wanted them to apologize, but I've been told that they are feeling regretful about the entire thing. The situation has taken an unexpected turn, and I too am sorry. I was a little harsh with my words, and seeing how deeply sorry they are, it probably was not intentional and I will continue to look out for them. Well, this is really embarrassing".

Source: www.t-araworld.net

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh, come on Mose.. :unsure:

at least, he did apologize..

Who is Mose? Sorry but I don't know him. I think some sunbaes are too sensitive. What if some hoonbaes are too shy to approached them because of their so called high profile? dang! Before they teach a good manners to others why don't they teach themselves first.

this issues are exaggerated too much by netizens (and mose sunbae, of course). at beginning it just only photos misinterpret and some hasty comment, but now this issues are big enough to make our girls responded it via twitter.. I'm glad Hyomin shows her capability of leader, though :)

T-ara shouldn't have to forcefully greet every single person they see. It's not a sign of disrespect or anything. Mose is just mad he ain't get a simple greeting from them LOL. I walk by people and not greet them all the time, it's not that I disrespect them, it's because I don't care.

It would probably be better to let this go but I just remembered something. Regarding the initial perforance that had the netizens buzzing, last year during SNSD's Oh promotions they (SNSD) added playful bits into their performances during Taeyeon's first part. It started as just Yuri and Hyoyeon then most of them joined in during later performances and it was quite fun to watch. No big controversy then back then and it wasn't even part of the choreography. It's such a non-issue that it's quite frustrating that Hyomin has felt the need to explain their actions which clearly means the criticism is bothering her.