Diadem Forums

[11.10.20] T-ara, "SNSD-Wonder Girls competition? Choosing which group to support is fun"

nathaniel

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think each group already have their own fans so maybe there is no fighting in terms of fan because i believe they fans will support them no matter what happen but this three group is among the best and very hard working....cannot wait to see their comeback especially t-ara because the poster looks beautiful and nice :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We can see how passionate Eun Jung in this interview, she really want to prove that Tara also could be the best girl group among Korea Entertainment Industry.

And I think 'health and supportive competition' is normal and common in Ent. Industry. People has their own preference and selection, we can choose SNSD, WG or else but it will be more wise if we can value them based on how they try and effort till some certain level. In this case, I totally agree with Eun Jung words.

Look, how humble and cute Our Minnie^^ when she says they will get bigger audience:)

This what I love from them, they are different but complete each other perfectly^^

Fighting!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

it looks like girlband is become more competitive these days. since they all need to entertain and attract people i think it's really possible that they look like friends in front of camera but enemies behind to keep the existance. don't get me wrong, im happy when they all friends. three of them are the best though :]