Diadem Forums

[11.10.20] Cha Seungwon, "Acting skills of T-ara members are better than average"

dianapetrina

[11.10.20] Cha Seungwon, "Acting skills of T-ara members are better than average"

N2011102010505917001.jpg

Actor Cha Seungwon praised the acting skills of T-ara members.

Cha Seungwon met with some reporters on 20th October, at the venue of T-ara's new MV shooting. He revealed, "The members are great in acting, and they're experienced. As an actor, I felt that I have to work even harder."

He continued the praise without saving any of them, "We have a lot to shoot and it was tiring. But they smoothy done the shooting, while expressing each characters with different colors. Of course, we can see some individual variation. But everyone has an acting skill that is more than advantage. They're some skilled friends who can do well in acting and other directions."

Cha Seungwon revealed his decision of appearing in the MV. "After the end of 'The Greatest Love', I wanted to act again. So I accepted this offer. But the schedule is as hard as shooting an episode of a drama for 4 days. So now my interest in acting is slowly disappearing." (laughs)

This MV shooting is a huge project that spent 1.000.000.000 Won in the making, and will be a 30-minute drama. The MV is directed by Cha Euntaek, the master in MV shooting. Other than Cha Seungwon, Ji Changwook and the members of T-ara will also appear in the MV.

Meanwhile, T-ara's new album that will be released on November has became a hot news because of the participation of South Korea's best song-writers like Jo Yeongsoo, Brave Brothers, Shinsadong Tiger, Kang Jiwon, etc.

C201110201052297201.jpg

Source: Nate

Translated by: dianapetrina @ Diadem

N2011102010505917001.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep ! He totally knows how to catch the real talent !

Our queens are just too Perfect , flawless & TALENTED! I'm dying to see the mv! This looks so badass & full of action