Diadem Forums

[11.10.20] Cha Seungwon, "Acting skills of T-ara members are better than average"

dianapetrina

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job girls! They are just ever-improving (: Btw, the second picture of Cha Seungwon is uber cool. Knew him from Athena, and ever since then, my impression of him has always been the cool one lol

I remember his fight scene with akiyama (choo sung hoon) in a toilet lol, its epic

I can't wait for their comeback!!! Hope its good enough to get lots of award and even go ahead of SNSD, wondergirl and Secret + other bands...I think Jiyeon and Qri are the leads although Jiyeon looks like main lead as she is with both actors...Can't believe Ji Changwook and Jiyeon are together for another MV, after I won't let you go and death bell 2..Liking this couple very much. Is something going on? kkeke.

Jiyeon is my bias as you can probably tell...so excited for the comeback...November come faster..ppalii!! I love Eunjung curly hair right now..

haha, we all already know that t-ara has the most members who are active in acting field and their skills of acting is undeniable. from a cute girl to the badass girl, we already see it. they are definitely the best actresses, XD, oh, btw, seriously I can't wait for their comeback. also, can't wait to see the intercations between wg and t-ara since i think i never see them interacts before and also with SOSHI.. woot~ woot~ november is my favorite month for this year~