Diadem Forums

[11.10.20] Cha Seungwon, "Acting skills of T-ara members are better than average"

dianapetrina

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I've always known that the ladies of T-ara were wonderful actresses. They never seem to fail to impress when it comes to their music videos.

For 'Cry Cry' they definitely stepped up their games. I love how not only Ji Yeon, but Hyo Min, Eun Jung, and Qri are taking part in the music video.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even Cha Seung Won who is Top Actor acknowledge Tara's acting skill. Honestly, when I watch some other girl groups I compare them and find Tara is one of the best. Their ability is increasing day by day and we can see through their hard work.

Especially Eun Jung, I give my two thumbs up for Her. I love Ji Yeon and Hyomin acting too, but with Eun JUng you can feel the energy and being immersed with her acting^^

Even Cha Seung Won who is Top Actor acknowledge Tara's acting skill. Honestly, when I watch some other girl groups I compare them and find Tara is one of the best. Their ability is increasing day by day and we can see through their hard work.

Especially Eun Jung, I give my two thumbs up for Her. I love Ji Yeon and Hyomin acting too, but with Eun JUng you can feel the energy and being immersed with her acting^^