Diadem Forums

[11.10.21] T-ara's notice about Japanese activities

nathaniel

nov will be colorful :rolleyes: T-ara lovey dovey/cry cry show manly T-ara. still wonder their stage perf tough.

while this Ya Ya Ya Japan concept is cute. its completely dif personality to promote at the same month.

and there is Binguel Binguel still hang in on uncertain situation.

if they promote 3 song at the same month it will be Daebak! LOL..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their Japanese label doesn't even seem like they are trying! If they really want to compete against big names (TVXQ, Kumi Koda, Namie Amuro, Kat-tun, etc) they should of at least had a japanese song on the single... I mean seriously! Poor T-ara, even if they have good songs, their Japanese label is relying too much on that alone. T-ara is good, but they are expecting magic!

bo peep bo peep = neko cosplay

ya ya ya = indian cosplay

of course, japanese fans like this :) the same thing between them are kawaii things

next time t-ara need to make anime cosplay or sing some anime song, i am sure t-ara will be more famous :D

If I would be completely honest I wish the girls learn the language in earnest first before promoting a second single this fast. And including a korean track is kinda risky considering they are still rookies in Japan. Still, I wish them success... and I want the MV to come now! ^___^

They spoke a lot but never really pin point to the justification on why they chose yayaya in particular

LOL IKR they gave a reason about why Roly Poly will be the b-side but they were so vague about Yayaya

I'm still a little surprised they chose Yayaya, but I guess the song might help them add a little more colour to their discography. I'm hoping they get an original A-side soon though. It gets a little dull hearing the same songs over.

Boo EMI. Stop recycling songs.

They screwed SHINEE up, going from 91k (debut) down to 50k.

Releasing on the same day as THSK, KAT-TUN, Koda, AKB48's Watarirouka Hashiritai 7, as well as in the middle of AKB-and-Family's mega releases-chain (releasing a single everyweek starting 26.10 to 07.12) == It's obvious that they have no chance at topping the chart but also the public might be overwhelmed by releases from big names to even pay attention to T-ara.

In Japan, big groups started promoting for their single about a month before its release day and perform/promote their songs on every music shows possible. Seriously EMI & CCM, put in some effort and can't you let the girls promote at one country at a time?

p.s Namie Amuro isn't releasing a single on November 30th, it's Koda Kumi. Namie's single is scheduled to drop in December.

true true true~~

maybe they will promote roly poly after cry cry and lovey dovey.

but yayaya over roly poly?

the japanese do have different sense of music though :lol:

anyway~ it great they lessen so that the girls have a rest time :0