Diadem Forums

[11.10.21] T-ara's notice about Japanese activities

nathaniel

1319239626[/url]' post='274179']

lol i was so doubtful about "yayaya" being the second japanese single, but if it's what the fans want, i guess the company can't do anything about it. so they've made the decision not to release a japanese version of "roly poly" AT ALL? i actually think the market might like it...

as for their korean comeback, i thought it got pushed back into mid-november? if so, does that mean they'll be promoting both in korea and japan at the same time? i really don't want these girls to be overworked because they already seem tired from the past few months of promotion. <3

hehe, i have so many questions...

yeah that's right. they should have some rest a little bit before their comeback. But i'm still anticipating of cry cry and lovey dovey.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard, this was by request by their japanese fans? Anyway, the song 'translates' well into japanese; can't really go wrong with that.

That's actually quite cool, there must be a lot of Japanese fans. The song yayaya doesn't sound different from the Korean version, I think it will not go wrong as well.