Diadem Forums

[11.10.25] T-ara's Jiyeon-Hwayoung, "Preparing hard for college without special admission"

nathaniel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they really have special admission i think its just fine. i dont want jiyeon died only because shes trying so hard to enter university.lol..

i mean idol schedule is tight. jiyeon even never go to school an study. she hates studying. how could she enter university w/o admission?

many fans are like if their idol dying. they'r just human. its too hard to handle promotion in korean-japan,drama,cf,variety show,mc,exam at same time.

its like crazy.they'r too young.but if they really can do it,it would be great!

I know that idols shouldn't get special treatments and special admissions...but Jiyeon and Hwayoung haven't been in school due to their comebacks and we all know Jiyeon's hectic schedules with the dramas last year and so...they don't have enough time to cram everything in..But anywayz, hope they can manage and do well to get into the college of your choice.

As a new fan of T-ARA, it came to me as a surprise they're merely two or three years older than me! And it surprised me they're about to APPLY into college. In any case, all the best Jiyeon an Hwayoung, don't stress yourself too much! (: