Diadem Forums

[11.10.25] Shinsadong Tiger was embarrassed to release T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep"

Ka*

[11.10.25] Shinsadong Tiger was embarrassed to release T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep"

20111025_1319554540_71949300_1.jpg

On the 25th at KBS2TV's "Win Win", Shinsadong Tiger appeared on the show together with Brave Brothers, After School, T-ara, Beast and 4minute.

T-ara's member Soyeon voiced out her thoughts about their song "Bo Peep Bo Peep" saying, "We knew the song would be a success (daebak). Firstly, won't unique songs capture people's attention?" At this point in time, the songwriter of "Bo Peep Bo Peep" interrupted to reveal his thoughts.

He said, "When the song was released, it was embarrassing. With the repeating lyrics, I hopefully thought it could still be able to do fine just with that nonsense.." Then Eunjung expressed that she didn't understand the meaning of the song and the part "Bo Peep" and Shinsadong Tiger just replied saying that he wrote the song while looking aimlessly at toilet paper packages.

He revealed he got his inspiration for "Roly-Poly" through looking at biscuits. And he added on saying, "For 4minute's 'Hot Issue', it came to be because Hyuna had many ongoing news topics about her, and when he saw the phrase (hot issue), I managed to compose the song," which made everyone in the studio laugh.

Source: TCN

Translated by mojojo @ diadem

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahhaha..........yeaaa,,,its just so wear,,but inspiration can be came from everywhere,,depend on the people,,but I never thought,,we all never thought that the great song from there,,BPBP and ROLY POLY,,,,waowwww..............<3:mellow::)

And yeaaa,,,so curious w/ CRY CRY and LOVEY DOVEY,,,,where come from the song?? Any Idea guys?? Hahhahahha............^___^ but I hope both can be the legend too like 2 songs before,,,FIGHTING!!!!!!

i find his comments rather hypocritical. repeating lyrics is a basic technique in making a catchy pop song.

saying something 4 times is ok but anymore than that is going too far? doesnt make sense to me.

bo peep is awesome. roly poly is awesome. yayaya is awesome.

or maybe t-ara just makes anything they perform awesome?