[POLL] FAVORITE LEADER

ione

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the favorite leader?

• Jiae
    • Eunjung
    • Boram
    • Hyomin
  2. 2. Who has high chance to become the next leader?

• Jiyeon
    • Q-ri
    • Soyeon
    • Hwayoung

I know that Jiae already left,but she used to be a leader too. so i just put it

so far T-ara has 4 leader.1 already left.every leader has their own charm.

hyomin look fit really well with leader image but i personally pick eunjung.lol..shes my bias.

and i know CCM actually the one who pick the leader. so it has nothing to do with fans to choose the next leader.

but still...curious who is the next leader.i think many fans waiting for jiyeon or hwayoung :)

but still...curious who is the next leader.i think many fans waiting for jiyeon or hwayoung :D

lol at that. Not that i don't like her as a leader or what, but i think she still new in t-ara and need to learn more. I don't think jiyeon is suit too, sometimes she still looks childish in her attitude, even hwayoung seems more mature than her. Qri... nah, she rarely acted in many occasion and remain silent. The only one i think would suit the next leader position is soyeon a.k.a t-ara's spokeperson. she has the look.

but still...curious who is the next leader.i think many fans waiting for jiyeon or hwayoung :D

Seriously? You cracked me up.

I'm not there when Eunjung is their leader but even right now, she still seems like the leader when I'm watching any shows they're on. Sometimes I forgot that Hyomin is the leader now. She totally has that leadership qualities so my favourite leader would be Eunjung :(

The next leader would be either Jiyeon or Soyeon. However I think Soyeon has higher chance though, Jiyeon is still quite not ready yet to become leader IMO, she's not good at controlling expression and stuff. Soyeon totally deserves to be the leader than the other members anyway.

Aww, poor BoRam, no votes so far.

I believed EunJung did a good job of leading T-ara and being the 'tanker' of the group - even in shows like T-araDotCom, I remembered her dancing with the fans in the university dance group.

As for the next leader, I certainly hope either SoYeon or Qri will get the appointment. SoYeon always has her unique of doing stuff, she'll definitely bring some interesting change to T-ara. As for Qri, she's just not getting any younger. (but prettier though)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok as for favorite leader, since Soyeon is the current and i will say even though her term is not yet over, she is doing the great job...

so for the best leader poll, since ssyo is not there, i picked EJ coz i can sense her leadership skill 2nd to my Ssyo...

so for the possibilty of the next leader, i still choose ssyo but my second option is Qri. XD because i think Qri needs to gain composure and more self confidence so making her a leader can be a step for a little improvement in her personality and i think it is better if she will be the next after ssyo before the maknae...

Soyeon. She is confident, outspoken and seems to have good leadership skills. She is their spokesperson as it is.

Edit: Just noticed she wasn't an option. It will be a toss up between EJ and HM then... hmmm.

Next leader will probably be Qri?

• 3 months later...

my fav leader is hyomin. actually when they announced that hyomin will be leader, i was like 'really? she will ruined t-ara with her 4d character' but she became a leader, i can see mature sided of her. it something new for me and also she my bias.my 2nd fav is soyeon. i love when she the 1st one who talk about contro. i can see leadership on her

• 2 weeks later...

Hyomin is my favorite leader, but I think the one best suited for the job is Soyeon. She's so good with words and her wit is second to none.

The leader rotation system seem to follow the pattern of pre-debut members (Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon) to the last minute additions (Boram, Soyeon, and Qri). Of course, it could probably be just a coincidence.

It was Eunjung, Boram, Hyomin, and now Soyeon. So I think the next leader is probably going to be Jiyeon, and then Qri.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...