Diadem Forums

[11.11.07] T-ara to release their mini album and comeback on the 18th

nathaniel

[11.11.07] T-ara to release their mini album and comeback on the 18th

1320632704_226639.jpg

Girl group T-ara will join the rush of comebacks in November with a comeback on the November 18th episode of KBS 2TV "Music Bank".

They will also release their brand new mini album "Black Eyes" on the 18th, instead of the original date of the 25th.

In addition to that, they will show two completely different sides of them with "Cry Cry" and "lovey-dovey". Originally they were going to promote them at the same time, but have made a last minute final decision to promote "lovey-dovey" a month later starting in December because of their two incredibly distinct concepts.

Hyomin's 11-character abs have also attracted attention from the "Cry Cry" concept photos released. She has been preparing to showcase her 11-character abs by training for it over 100 days which she previously revealed through her Twitter.

T-ara showed a cute side of them with their retro hit "Roly-Poly", but will show a tough and charismatic charming side of them with "Cry Cry".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br /><font color="#1C2837"><font size="2">Hyomin's 11-character abs have also attracted attention from the "Cry Cry" concept photos released. She has been preparing to showcase her 11-character abs by training for it over 100 days which she previously revealed through her Twitter.</font></font><br /><br />what's 11 character abs? <br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

I think is her abs tat have the look of two straight line that look like 11.

Guest cruzer1979

wow... cant wait their comeback.. and cry cry mv... but i cant take my eyes of my eunjung... why she became so tiny and small... please take your health eunjung ah..