Diadem Forums

[11.11.09] Video - Cry Cry MV

Ka*

it truely is amazing. the music, the settings and the acting, everything is just great about this vid. and the tone of everything and the hole flow of music, they have created a nr 1 chart hit i think, and now we look towards the next part of it.

and great job with the upload

I LOVEEEE IT! PLAYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! heart.pngheart.pngheart.png CAN'T WAIT FOR PART TWO! I'M GOING TO BE WATCHING THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME! T-ARA HWAITINGG!!!! FOREVER SUPPORT! \^O^/ BABY CAN'T YOU SEE THE LOOK IN MY EYES wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif JIYEON IS SO BEAUTIFUL! HER ACTING IS DAEBAK! ALL OF THEM! DAEBAK!!!! heart.pngheart.pngheart.png

I was actually kinda disappointed at the Cry Cry MV, and before 50 million of you start bashing me, I'll give a brief explanation why.

It felt like it was a little high school made movie with a really typical story line. I was expecting the song Cry Cry to be the "hero" but it never really popped out, instead, it stayed as background music throughout.

Jiyeon's acting was really beautiful, but besides hyomin's 30 second cut, there were no other t-ara members, rather disappointing.

TBH, I expected more, but there's a lot of Jiyeon scenes, so that was enough to keep me happy for 15 minutes.

S O B B I N G. i love this new concept so much, it really fits them in my opinion. and omg the video is perfect. ;___;

the song is awesome, it's different from all the other comeback songs this fall. jiyeon couldn't have acted better, especially in that last confrontation scene.

does anyone know if CCM is going to release a shorter version of the video? i don't think the song was showcased well in this version, but that's probably just me.

excited to see part two! "lovey-dovey" sounds cool too. :D