Diadem Forums

[11.11.09] Quick News -"Cry Cry" audio being revealed this weekend, 2nd part of MV next month

nathaniel

[11.11.09] Quick News - "Cry Cry" audio being revealed this weekend, 2nd part of MV

next month

1890132175_vPaXzenI_newB.jpg

Unlike most groups going for the usual approach of simultaneously revealing their song and then music video, T-ara have done it backwards. T-ara revealed their "Cry Cry" music video and will release the audio for download on music sites over the weekend.

The second part to the "Cry Cry" music video drama with their title track "lovey-dovey" will be revealed a month later. They chose to do this to avoid confusion because the styles of the songs are a 180-degree difference.

Source: CCM

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Im confused about everything .Lol. Its part 2 of the cry cry MV but different concept???? Is it possible to create 2 different concepts with continuing the first part? OMG. I can't comprehend it. So you mean the part 2 is a HAPPY MV coz its a 180 degree difference to cry cry??hmmm.. How come.. Im lost..

:) i don't understand. i thought the part 2 mv is the another cry cry mv and lovey dovey has another mv ??? but it seems like it's not gonna happen because lovey dovey is the part 2 mv??? damn, i confused. i can't even imagine how lovey dovey as a theme song of action drama. and the most important thing is i have to wait another month to saw eunjung :(

Im confused about everything .Lol. Its part 2 of the cry cry MV but different concept???? Is it possible to create 2 different concepts with continuing the first part? OMG. I can't comprehend it. So you mean the part 2 is a HAPPY MV coz its a 180 degree difference to cry cry??hmmm.. How come.. Im lost..

Yes me too also lost. As I search through Youtube. There is so many Cry Cry MV....