Diadem Forums

[11.11.10] Schedule - T-ara performing in San Francisco, California on January 13th

nathaniel

[11.11.10] Schedule - T-ara performing in San Francisco, California on January 13th

Namu Entertainment present

K-Pop Power & Beauty

Live In Concert

T-ara is a popular South Korean female pop group, with hit songs like TTL, Bo Beep Bo Beep, Crazy Because of You, and Roly Poly etc. The seven members of T-ara are Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Hwayoung.

Davichi is a Korean pop-ballad duo consisting of Lee Hae Ri and Kang Min Kyung . Korean music video for Time, Please Stop by pop duo Davichi, main track of their Innocence mini album. MV starring Eunjung from girl group T-ara, with a dark and twisted Snow White themed storyline... Davichi show their powerful vocal as usual.

Yangpa a.k.a. Lee Eun Jin, is a Korean pop/ballad artist. The "Cinderella" of K-ballads is back at long last. Yangpa holds a music degree from Berklee School of Music, presents her fifth major work. Titled The Windows of My Soul, this release is her first original album in six years and marks a leap into a new era, one decade after her debut album Yangpa in 1996. After Yangpa completed her studies in Berklee, her music career fell behind due to health issues, but she seems to have overcome all her tribulations now and is ready for a new start.

Venue: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

Show Date: Friday, January 13

Show Time: 8:00PM

On Sale Date: Friday, November 11

Ticket Price: $75.00 - General Admission Floor, $100.00 - Reserved Seating Loge, $65.00 -- Reserved seating Balcony

Tickets are also available service charge free at The Fox Theater's Box Office (located on the 19th street side of the theater) on show dates and on Fridays from noon - 7:00pm.

--> Also can buy the tickets at TicketMaster: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00476481114D8C?artistid=1661479&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Source: Ape Concerts

Credit: Tiaradiadem

i wonder how many ppl will attend their show.because they have no basic global song.and ppl in US seems like dont know that much about KPOP thing.

maybe they know,but another group i guess.lol..

but good luck for T-ara.if the news is true.i think the company only doing survey for their atists.like what they did in japan during TTL.indeed they use bo peep bo peep for actuall debut because its match with the market.but its good news,someday T-ara will have english ver of their song.Daebak!!

As much as I would like to go and be there and see Hyomin in the flesh with my own two eyes . . . I just don't have the money to buy the tickets for this :(. Which makes me mad because I only live like 40 something minutes from San Francisco and who knows if they'll ever come back :).