Diadem Forums

[09.06.03] T-ara JiWon and JiAe to leave the group, singer Jung Yeong Rook

aivilo

omg, this is totally sux! Jiwon is my second fav., and I like JiAe too. I think the 5 of them really look great together as a group. I'm just totally down right now. Hopefully the fifth member will be a good replacement that's all I can say. And good luck to the other two girls.

I agree that this sudden change isn't good, especially with their debut so close. Personally I didn't like the 2 girls especially, although I admit they had 2 of the best 3 voices in the group. They didn't seem quite comfortable during that interview they had. I hope EunJung is the new leader, she's the best and now probably the oldest.

The new girl Boram looks alright, especially with long hair, and has at least a solid voice. Hope this new version of T-ara will hit it off and debut soon, I want to see EunJung already :P

Why, this is slightly depressing.

JiWon and JiAe were really good singers also ):

Well I hope the best for them, hopefully they

still get to sing and perform. Oh gees, I dunno

why they had to make the sudden change when

it was almsot time for their debut. Hwaitting JiWon

and JiAe~

Guest GirlGotSoul

Is that really true? My Jiae </333 And Jiwon!! I don't want them to leave...I think their voices

totally fit the singing style...but I guess, it's they're decision. I'm really sad :(

differences in style? How bad were things behind the scenes so that two members would leave? :| Gahh I wish they could've just figured everything out and.... stayed. ): T-ara has so much potential. And it's not like every girl group gets the exposure they're getting at/prior to debut.

I really liked JiAe, though ):

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...