Diadem Forums

[11.11.11] T-ara members shed tears after hearing about their "Cry Cry" all-kill

nathaniel

[11.11.11] T-ara members shed tears after hearing about their "Cry Cry" all-kill

201111112254131002_1.jpg

T-ara's new song "Cry Cry" achieved an all-kill on the music charts.

T-ara revealed their new title track "Cry Cry" online on the 1st. After the release, "Cry Cry" reached the #1 spot on the GomTV, Bugs, Cyworld Music, Ole Music and Naver music charts.

According to T-ara's agency, when the T-ara members heard about their #1 on the music charts they were in the practice room and began crying tears of happiness.

T-ara's "Cry Cry" was composed by Cho Youngsoo and co-written by Kim Taehyun. The song is about a parting lover's heart's feelings. The song features a strong beat with a brilliant guitar strum and T-ara's passionate singing.

Their album "Black Eyes" contains three versions of the song which give off a variety of different feelings. An original, ballad version, and music video ballad version. Their 30-minute music video achieved #1 on GomTV as well.

The T-ara members are practicing hard for their comeback and said, "Please expect a lot from us." T-ara will comeback on Mnet's M!Countdown on the 17th.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my darlings! They cried when they heard about the all-kill! They're so sweet! They totally deserved it! They've worked so hard, and they've produced a masterpiece of a song and MV. I can't wait for their comeback, and I can't wait to get my hands on their album! :D And I know that they'll win no. 1 on music programmes with Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey. T-ARA jjang! :P:lol: