Diadem Forums

[POLL] Most good looking member in boyish look

ione

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which member is the most good looking in boyish look?

• Jiyeon
    • Hwayoung
    • Hyomin
    • Eunjung
    • Soyeon
    • Q-ri
    • Boram

well,while waiting for cry cry i have no idea actually what is their actual concept for comeback.

but lately,T-ara show off their boyish look too much.maybe boyish will be the concept,i dunno.

all member look stunning with this concept.they all pretty but also handsome at the same time.

q-ri short hair is daebak! even hwayoung cut her hair for real is cool! jiyeon,did she ever look bad in any concept?lol

boram like badass kid.soyeon maybe always fit with feminim concept but its just my opinion because she cant look boyish no matter what.

hyomin look pretty good! and my EJ obviously great!

oh,i cant decide since T-ara have good looking members :D

hey,in my opinion qri..first when i saw their pic at the red carpet for hallyu dream concert 2011,i'm totally shocked who was the bad ass looking girl(Qri)

and when i saw there a dot on her nose i knew she was qri...all of the members are awesome with this concept..

i fell for qri right now..though my fav is jiyeon..haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i choose eunjung because she not only has the boyish look, but she also has the boyish attitude and manner too... hahaha... i think she is the real t-ara's oppa.....:P:D:P:lol: :lol:

after her, i pick qri as the second, because she is totally HOT & HOT with that short hair and she is pretty as a bishonen :P next jiyeon and the others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...