Diadem Forums

[11.11.14] T-ara to show off a powerful choreography transformation in "Cry Cry" dance version

nathaniel

[11.11.14] T-ara to show off a powerful choreography transformation in "Cry Cry" dance version

201111141146001002_1.jpg

T-ara will reveal a "Cry Cry" Dance Version music video.

T-ara's agency said they'll be shooting a Dance Version of "Cry Cry" featuring only the choreography at midnight on November 15th in the suburbs of Seoul. The dance has not yet been seen throughout the music video, but they've said that T-ara will appear in the Dance Version video showcasing powerful choreography.

T-ara's "Cry Cry" music video starring Ji Changwuk and Cha Seungwon was revealed on the 9th, and featured the acting and visuals as a main point.

After being released, there were many people asking to see a music video showing off the choreography. T-ara's agency went into an urgent production process so they can release one for fans.

T-ara will also reveal a new music video for the ballad version of "Cry Cry" to show off the emotion of the song.

The dance version music video of "Cry Cry" will be available on the morning of the 17th and on that day T-ara will also have their Mnet "M!Countdown" comeback stage.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yipee! i am really excited for this dance mv ;)

first: its faster to buff ( im not saying the clip version is not good, actually its best! but for someone with slow internet connection 3-4 mins is alot :D )

second: this will showcase the girls superb talent TO THE WORLD! :)

Hope to see the girls internationally popular!

I'm so happy for the news..

I've been wondering when they will release another video for cry cry (since CC have always been consistent to release more than 1 mv for T-ara song)..

I so can't wait to see the mv... A shorter one, with dancing involves, and with all the members (and especially seing Soyeon).. oh and with different concept from Roly Poly.. The album jacket picture is so good so I'm sure it will be a hot one.. Can't wait!!!

omg. i'm soooo excited for it. Cry Cry is like my newest jam and i've literally been listening to the song nonstop since its release and i got like near 1k plays of it. (haven't checked, but might be past that already ahaha) the 17th will be like the best too. can't wait to see both the dance version AND their performance.

just listening to the song, i can already expect powerful choreography and everything. but i can't stop going through the different ways they could dance to it in my head. how they'll be doing it will be the #1 thing on my mind the entire week haha. i just wanna see them perform already >_<

OMG. I'm so happy to hear this....ummm.. but at the same time also worried for the girls coz they have been so busy these couple of days..shooting the long mv of cry cry... ballad version.. and now a DANCE version?????

As a fan.. Im excited to see what theyv'e in store for us..

..But as a person..

I'm worried about their nonstop activities..

Oh well. mixed emotions for me :D