Diadem Forums

[11.11.14] T-ara to show off a powerful choreography transformation in "Cry Cry" dance version

nathaniel

Powerful choreography? WOW. Guess we'll get to see their dance before their comeback then! :D

First we're so excited for the MV, next the song and now we're anticipating the dance! Since the MV and song didn't disappoint us, i'm sure the dance would be awesome too.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow can't wait.... :P

Anyway, i heard that T-ara cry cry is 30 minute long, is that right? Is anyone know where i could find the second part? I only found the 1st part and it have 15 minute long.

Well apparently the second one is lovey dovey? and it's coming out next month? i don't know :L! maybe. someone help? ^^

omg i'm so excited for this!! haters always complain about t-ara having three music video versions or whatever, but i don't care. the fans want it and i'm glad ccm is giving us what we want!! :)

i just hope the girls get some decent rest before their comeback stage because i know (through their twitters) that they're practicing hard. t-ara fighting!! ♥