Diadem Forums

[11.11.15] Video - T-ara rehearsal video of "Cry Cry"

nathaniel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to love the new choreography. Unlike the previous dances, this one was sharper and crisper. It also didn't contain simplistic basic movements. Instead, this looked like quite the edgy dance. The solo scenes only further enhanced it.

Still loving Jiyeon. Forever loving Jiyeon :D

i think i watched the intro part more times than the actual rehearsal itself hahah... eunjung back hurting when squeezed between hyomin and boram TT but cute~

really happy for the choreo..looks powerful and sharp, i'm impressed with hwayoung's dancing somewhat.. lik got power in her heh, the others were awesome as well. They better win in music shows or somebody's gonna get hurt oh oh :3

Does anyone know what happen with Eunjung? The news about the accident with the horse in the set of the drama.

Yesterday, T-ara member Eunjung accidentally fell off her horse during filming of her drama. She was immediately rushed to the hospital and underwent examinations. Today, the results came out and revealed that Eunjung will be fine despite of few minor injuries.

On November 15th, Core Contents Media stated, "She injured her hip so she'll be receiving physical theraphy until she fully recovers."

Eunjung returns to filming of the show "Queen Insoo". The drama is based on the life of Joseon Dynasty's Queen Sohye, which was played by Eujung during her early years while actress Chae Si-ra will take on her older days. "Queen Insoo" will be aired in early December.

Meanwhile, T-ara has released their comeback track "Cry Cry" and is set to make their performance on Thursday.

Core Contents Media explained, "Eunjung's accident will not affect T-ara's comeback performance on Mnet's M! Countdown".

Lucky to hear that Eunjung is fine. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif There is the news under Eunjung thread.

Yesterday, T-ara member Eunjung accidentally fell off her horse during filming of her drama. She was immediately rushed to the hospital and underwent examinations. Today, the results came out and revealed that Eunjung will be fine despite of few minor injuries.

On November 15th, Core Contents Media stated, "She injured her hip so she'll be receiving physical theraphy until she fully recovers."

Eunjung returns to filming of the show "Queen Insoo". The drama is based on the life of Joseon Dynasty's Queen Sohye, which was played by Eujung during her early years while actress Chae Si-ra will take on her older days. "Queen Insoo" will be aired in early December.

Meanwhile, T-ara has released their comeback track "Cry Cry" and is set to make their performance on Thursday.

Core Contents Media explained, "Eunjung's accident will not affect T-ara's comeback performance on Mnet's M! Countdown".

Lucky to hear that Eunjung is fine. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif There is the news under Eunjung thread.

Great. Glad nothing too serious happen, thanks for the inf!

Can't wait for thursday :wub:

t-ara..thanks for your hard-work..

i really do cry cry right now..what else can i say..

this is what we call epic..amaze me more..

the song, mv n choreography is totally perfect..

i just can't get enough..t-ara, you are my love..

t-ara..i really do wish i could make you happy always..

stay strong..stay healthy..

T-ARA TIME TO LOVE.....shhhh..:lol::D :D <3 <3 <3 <3

MY GOD!! They really impressed me more than any other time.

It's so T-ara and not at the same time.

But I know they will change the mind of lots of people who dislike them.

A really powerful dance, interesting and active, Also, I'm very impressed with Boram's solo!

I mean, We all have read that she wasn't the best dancer, and now she have this, To show everyone How much has she practice. SO proud of her!

Can't wait to watch the lives.

Cry Cry is a complete Daebak