Diadem Forums

[11.11.16] T-ara's dream? Solo concert and launching an official fanclub

nathaniel

[11.11.16] T-ara's dream? Solo concert and launching an official fanclub

2011111701001067400094241.jpg

T-ara members revealed their wishes of launching an official fan club and holding a solo concert.

T-ara met with reporters for a short time for interviews on the set of their "Cry Cry" choreography/dance version music video shoot.

Soyeon revealed, "My dream is to have a solo concert. Actually, T-ara has enough songs to have a concert and we're ready. It's greedy, but it's still our dream." In addition, Eunjung revealed, "If we have a chance, I'd also like an opportunity to have a concert."

In addition to having a T-ara only concert, the T-ara members revealed their other dream. Launching an official fanclub as soon as possible. Hyomin said, "We hope to stabilize an official fanclub for our fans to cheer together."

"The truth is our fans have been wandering around. When T-ara isn't actively promoting, it seems that they go off to another place and then come back. One time, I discovered some of our fans near After School's practice room. I asked them what they were doing there and they got embarrassed and ran away," Hyomin revealed creating laughter with her episode.

T-ara will have their comeback on the 17th through Mnet's "M!Countdown".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES PLEASE!!!!!!! I wish for them to have a concert too even groups that have debuted after them have had their own concerts already ):

AND THEY DEFINITELY NEED AN OFFICIAL FANCLUB!!!!! We would finally have something to officially call ourselves! Even though everyone's mostly used to diadems now :3

ooo...i''ve been waiting for solo concert from t-ara long time TT .. finally my biggest wish might come through!? which is attend a T-ara only concert..

Pls come Singapore when you're ready ^^ and ccm pls make a official fanclub name soon...waiting and waiting

It's about time T-ara got a official fanclub. Even the girls themselves thinks it's ridiculous for a group like them who've been around for 2 years now to not have an official fanclub. =_=

Also, Soyeon & I think alike. T-ara have enough songs to hold their own solo concert. I hope they improve their live singing first though. Will we get T-ara's First Solo Concert in 2012? We'll have to wait & see. biggrin.gif

Yes,it will be a dream come true too for us

fans to attend T-ara concert.And we fans really

need an official fanclub and also a name please.

Only Hyomin can recognize her fans..so cool but i promise

not to run away the next time if you see me..lol xD

T-ara Hwaiting^^

This is so funny,even unfamous artist already have fans official name.they already debuted like 2years and popular but still wish to have it?lol..T-ara management is really slow.they suppose to have the name already and prepare the rest soon.

as for the solo concert,they are ready but i think they need fans name 1st for international then celebrate it their official fansclub name with hold first solo concert.it would be great!!!