Diadem Forums

[11.11.16] T-ara's dream? Solo concert and launching an official fanclub

nathaniel

I thought Diadem is their official fan-club name. But Diadem would be awesome because the meaning of Diadem is "crown". They are seven queens wearing a glamorous diadem and that diadem is us "their fans" :wub::P;)

Concert in korea,? i'm also wondering why the heck they still doesn't have a solo concert with a huge crowd. They deserve it now because of their many hit songs. I'm pretty sure the ticket would be sold out in just 10 seconds LOL.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i kind of feel bad for korean t-ara fans because i don't know what they call themselves. at least us international fans are mostly known as diadems, and the japanese fanclub is sweet treasure. hopefully they sort this out soon!

and yes for a solo concert!! i want it to be filmed and released on dvd too!!

Although this is completely naive thinking. I completely support having diadem as the official fanclub. We could actually go beyond the cyberworld and start stationing real-life structures around the world just for t-ara. More importantly, I hope they have a solo concert in Hong Kong, cause I'd pay anything to go and see it.